345 Christmas Knitting Patterns: The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This holiday season, eliminate the stress of searching for the perfect gifts by making your own one-of-a-kind presents and decorations. Inside 345 Christmas Knitting Patterns: The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide, you'll find an array of free Christmas knitting patterns that are ideal for holiday celebrations. From simple ornaments to knit gifts for men, women, and kids, you'll find everything you need to make your holiday festivities simply magical.
The best part about handmade Christmas presents is you don't need to spend a lot of money in order to make a big impact. The gifts you receive from loved ones can pile up, but the ones that are knitted by hand - with love in every stitch - are truly priceless. This ultimate holiday gift guide will provide the inspiration you need to make the perfect knitted item for everyone on your list.
Table of Contents
- Your Handbook for Hostess Gift Etiquette: 60 Good Hostess Gifts
- 20+ Free Christmas Knitting Patterns: Santas, Reindeer, and More
- Winter Knits: 60 Knitting Patterns for Winter
- Gifts for Kids: 26 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- 30+ DIY Christmas Gifts: A Knit Gift Guide
- Craft Xmas Bows: 12 Knit Bows and Present Topper Ideas
- 75+ Cowl and Scarf Knitting Patterns for the Holidays
- 27+ Knit Christmas Tree Ornament Patterns
- 8 Knit Candy Cane Crafts: Homemade Gifts for the Holidays
- 26 Free Knit Scarf Patterns
- 36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
- 66 Knit Hat Patterns for Winter
- Holiday Prep: 13 Christmas Craft Ideas to Cover All Your Bases
- Countdown to Christmas: 14 Last Minute Knitted Gifts
Your Handbook for Hostess Gift Etiquette: 60 Good Hostess Gifts
There are a few rules a proper house guest must absolutely follow: compliment the hostess on her lovely decor and immaculate home, make pleasant conversation and avoid uncouth words at all costs, and always, always bring a hostess gift. A true lady never leaves her gifts unadorned. Distinguish your good hostess gifts with classic knit holiday ornaments or poignant poinsettias.
20+ Free Christmas Knitting Patterns: Santas, Reindeer, and More
Say goodbye to boring Christmas decorations and start whipping up a few exciting new patterns with this collection of 20+ holiday decorations. From Santas to Reindeer, you'll find just what you need to make your tree festive for the season.
Winter Knits: 60 Knitting Patterns for Winter
Our collection of Winter Knits: 60 Knitting Patterns for Winter will keep you warm all winter long. These evergreen winter patterns will look great no matter what month it is. Whether you need a sweater for January snowstorms, a hat for February flurries, or some mittens for March sleet, we've got winter knits to keep you cozy until springtime.
Gifts for Kids: 26 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
30+ DIY Christmas Gifts: A Knit Gift Guide
With so many free knitting patterns available, it can be challenging figuring out which ones to use for gifts. Inside this handy knit gift guide, you'll find 27 patterns that would all make wonderful holiday presents. Whether you're looking for moms and dads, brothers and sisters, kids, or even pets, you'll find a gift idea for everyone on your list.
Craft Xmas Bows: 12 Knit Bows and Present Topper Ideas
Put your knitting creativity to the test by crafting your own bows and present toppers. Knit ribbons and bows should be welcome additions to any gift; they're easy to re-use next year and can even be transformed into accessories or embellishments. Throw a knit bow on a headband or hairclip to create a chic and simple accessory.
75+ Cowl and Scarf Knitting Patterns for the Holidays
Cowls and scarves are not only easy to knit, but they are also thoughtful gifts for family and friends. Accelerate the finish time by knitting them up with bulky or chunky yarn! Before you know it, you'll have all your gifts knit and ready for the big day.
27+ Knit Christmas Tree Ornament Patterns
Knitting isn't just for making cozy Christmas sweaters. Use those skills to create dainty projects that are ideal for decorating your home for the holidays. The delicate Circle of Leaves Wreath is one of my favorite projects featured in this collection. Whether you hang this wreath on the tree as an ornament or if you feature it on your front door to greet guests as they arrive, it's a classic piece of décor that will last for years to come.
8 Knit Candy Cane Crafts: Homemade Gifts for the Holidays
You can't have a proper Christmas celebration without a few candy cane crafts. Inside this collection of charming peppermint patterns, you'll find cozy fingerless gloves, cowls, coasters, and more! Satisfy your sweet tooth with this fun group of knits.
26 Free Knit Scarf Patterns
These free knit scarf patterns are going to work their way into your Christmas list. Scarves are a must-have accessory; they help keep you warm and they're incredibly stylish. If you're not sure how to knit a scarf, don't worry - most of them are easy to make!
36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
Who doesn't love to feel the fuzzy warmth of knit mittens around their fingers? It seems to be especially enjoyable when the cold of winter rolls in. Keep your fingers warm this Christmas with a pair of knitted gloves.
66 Knit Hat Patterns for Winter
Everyone remembers the knit hat their grandma made them for Christmas. Bring back those nostalgic memories, and enjoy giving a gift that will last for years with this selection of stylish and charming hat patterns.
Holiday Prep: 13 Christmas Craft Ideas to Cover All Your Bases
For unique Christmas gifts (like this adorable Deck the Halls Throw) and treasured decorations that will bring an instant touch of holiday cheer into your home, knit through this collection of easy patterns.
Countdown to Christmas: 14 Last Minute Knitted Gifts
I know I can’t be the only person out there who, despite the best of intentions, is always caught unaware by Christmas. Last minute gift ideas can be just as difficult to rustle up as well-planned gifts. But you, as a knitter, have an advantage. You can knit Christmas gifts!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
- Easy Holiday Knit Slippers
- 27+ Knit Christmas Tree Ornament Patterns
- Easy Knit Christmas Tags
- 18 Christmas Stocking Patterns
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas eBook
- Tiny Tree Ornaments
- 20+ Free Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Partridge in a Pear Tree Ornaments
- Smiling Snowman Jar Cozy
- Mini Knit Christmas Stockings
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Valentines Wavy Scarf
- Wave Of Light Baby Bonnets
- Bibi Baby Bonnet
- Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You