16 Knit Candy Cane Crafts: Homemade Gifts for the Holidays
These festive Christmas knitting patterns will delight everyone on your holiday shopping list!
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Many people love to pick up their knitting needles and make homemade gifts for the holidays. Whether large or small, homemade gifts are packed with extra love. These 16 Knit Candy Cane Crafts make great handmade gifts for everyone on your holiday shopping list, including family, friends, and neighbors and even a knitting pattern for pets! Festive and bright, these Christmas knitting patterns are sure to be a hit. From holiday decorations and cute cowls to warm and snuggly baby blankets, these projects will add a cute and seasonal look to your home and Christmas tree, and of course your favorite winter outfits!
Making a homemade gift is one of the best ways to show that you care about someone, especially if you're a little short on cash. Your extra effort will go a long way towards showing someone just how much you care. These patterns for knit candy cane crafts are sure to warm hearts everywhere this winter.
Table of Contents
Make your holidays even more festive this year when you make these "9 Christmas Knitting Patterns: Easy Knit Scarves for the Holidays" eBook
Easy Knit Candy Cane Decorations
If you love the classic red-and-white motif of the candy cane, then you're sure to love this selection of decorations for the home! These easy knit candy cane decorations will have you thinking of walking in a winter wonderland during the holiday season. From a festive hot pad to Christmas decorations the entire family will love, these patterns are fun and creative ways to get ready for the holidays. You'll want to try making these patterns today!
- Peppermint Drink CoasterThese cute little coasters would make great homemade teacher Christmas gifts. Give those special educators a place to rest their hot mug of cocoa this holiday season.
- Knit Scrap Yarn Candy CaneYou probably don't have to look far to find the materials to make this delightful decoration! This quick and easy knitting pattern uses leftover yarn in red and white. It can also be made in very little time.
- Candy Cane Hot PadIt won't take long to make this charming and festive hot pad! You'll almost hate to cover it up with a coffee mug or a bowl of soup this holiday season.
- Peppermint Stripes Baby BlanketCuddly and soft, this beautiful knit blanket is a wonderful gift idea for baby's first Christmas! This beautiful blanket is also the perfect pattern for beginners to try for the holiday season.
- Striped StockingHang this stocking by the mantel with care on Christmas Eve! This easy knit Christmas pattern will be a delightful addition to any holiday decoration in your home.
- Knit Candy Cane OrnamentThis free Christmas knitting pattern produces the perfect red and bright white sweet treat to add to your festive holiday decor. If you're feeling extra fancy, you can even make a few of these knitted ornaments and use them as gift toppers.
Candy Cane Knit Clothing and Accessories
If you love the candy cane motif, then you'll definitely want to see these bright and festive knit patterns! This selection of knit patterns will go right to the top of your project to-do list. With stylish striped purses and even a dog sweater, these projects will delight family, friends, and everyone else on your holiday shopping list. If you're looking for some fun patterns for the holidays, then this selection is it!
- Candy Cane Striped PurseThis delightful little purse is a fun and festive way to stash makeup, jewelry, and so much more during the holidays. This striped purse is also a great way to make a dent in your yarn stash!
- Winter Woof Dog SweaterWith its candy cane-themed cuff and beautiful solid blue body, this cute dog sweater is too cute to miss! This sweater will keep Fido warm on those chilly morning walks this winter.
- Easy Knit Candy Cane Swirl HatsAdd some whimsy to your holiday photos when you make this adorable knit hat! Everyone in your family will want to wear this cute design.
- Candy Cane SweaterThis knit sweater for children is a fun and stylish way to stay warm this winter. This free knit pattern is available in three sizes and is perfect for the holidays.
- Peppermint Patty HatCheck out this super sweet free knitting pattern. Warm your noggin and show off your knitting talents with this great project!
- Tiny Candy Cane Stocking CapCelebrate the arrival of the newest member of your family or friends group when you knit this stocking cap. The easy knit Christmas pattern will look stunning in the holiday pictures, too.
- Peppermint Baby BootiesThese sweet little booties are as cute as can be! This pattern is available in sizes up to 12 months and can easily be worn into the new year.
Knit Candy Cane Cowls
When it comes to cold weather gear, there's nothing as comforting as a beautiful handmade cowl. The easy-to-wear accessory won't come undone like a scarf and will also keep your neck warm in colder temperatures. These knit cowl patterns are easy to make and are also stylish last-minute gift ideas. If you're having trouble thinking of the perfect gift to get someone, then pick up your knitting needles and get started on one of these designs!
- Peppermint Hot CoCowlThis bright red cowl will keep the chill away during the cold months in a stylish way. It's also an easy knitting pattern, so you can create this beautiful cowl in just a matter of hours!
- Christmas Candy CowlWhen the weather outside is frightful, stay warm while shoveling snow when you wear this cowl! This stylish little number doubles as an accessory and will be just the festive touch you need for any ensemble this holiday season.
- Candy Cane Knit CowlIf you've ever struggled to keep your child's scarf tied, then a cowl just might be in order! This easy knit cowl is so easy to wear, too, and can be worn over or under the top of a coat.
Are you looking for even more Christmas knitting patterns? We have you covered with this collection of 345 Christmas Knitting Patterns: The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide
What is your favorite knit candy cane pattern?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You