The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Slouchy Beanie - Temper
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Pattern info : Yarn weight : 1 - Super Fine Gauge : 21 stitches and 32 rows = 10 cm Consumed yarn length : 380 m ( 416 yards ) Sizing / Finished Measurements : Length of head circumference 52 - 56 cm. Materials : Needle size : 2.0 mm - US 0 (Circular, Double Pointed) Yarn : 100 grams of cotton yarn (380 m per 100 grams) Written pattern : The hat is knitted bottom - up in the round. Cast on 112 stitches. Knit according to the chart."
NotesIf you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- Needle : 2.0 mm - US 0 (Circular, Double Pointed)
- 100 grams of cotton yarn (380 m per 100 grams)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Knit Blue Porcelain Girl’s Lace Dress
- Boy's Knit Tie
- Easy Child's Poncho Pattern
- Lovely Lavender Jacket
- Free Child’s Easy Sweater Knit Pattern
- Play Day Cardigan
- Noel Knit Cape Pattern
- 15 Beginning Knitting Patterns: Free Knitting Patterns and Tutorials to Teach your Kids to Knit
- Create a Scrunchie
- Hoodie Pattern For Kids
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ann from Crazy Hands
- Super Simple Shawl
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Child Moccasin Slipper Booties
- Amanda Saladin from Love. Life. Yarn.
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Bella Vita Blanket
- Snowflake Bulky Winter Hat
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- Suspended Bind Off Tutorial
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You