Slouchy Beanie - Temper
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Pattern info : Yarn weight : 1 - Super Fine Gauge : 21 stitches and 32 rows = 10 cm Consumed yarn length : 380 m ( 416 yards ) Sizing / Finished Measurements : Length of head circumference 52 - 56 cm. Materials : Needle size : 2.0 mm - US 0 (Circular, Double Pointed) Yarn : 100 grams of cotton yarn (380 m per 100 grams) Written pattern : The hat is knitted bottom - up in the round. Cast on 112 stitches. Knit according to the chart."
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- Needle : 2.0 mm - US 0 (Circular, Double Pointed)
- 100 grams of cotton yarn (380 m per 100 grams)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Knit Blue Porcelain Girl’s Lace Dress
Easy Child's Poncho
15 Beginning Knitting Patterns: Free Knitting Patterns and Tutorials to Teach your Kids to Knit
Ravishing Rose Toddler Christmas Dress
Create a Scrunchie
16 Simple Summer Knitting Patterns for Kids
Child's Woodland Hood Pattern
Beanie and Scarf Set
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You