The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Slouchy Beanie - Temper
By: Olivia Craftox from craftox.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Pattern info : Yarn weight : 1 - Super Fine Gauge : 21 stitches and 32 rows = 10 cm Consumed yarn length : 380 m ( 416 yards ) Sizing / Finished Measurements : Length of head circumference 52 - 56 cm. Materials : Needle size : 2.0 mm - US 0 (Circular, Double Pointed) Yarn : 100 grams of cotton yarn (380 m per 100 grams) Written pattern : The hat is knitted bottom - up in the round. Cast on 112 stitches. Knit according to the chart."
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- Needle : 2.0 mm - US 0 (Circular, Double Pointed)
- 100 grams of cotton yarn (380 m per 100 grams)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Easy Child's Poncho
- 15 Beginning Knitting Patterns: Free Knitting Patterns and Tutorials to Teach your Kids to Knit
- 16 Simple Summer Knitting Patterns for Kids
- Girl's Seed Stitch Bolero
- Sweet Seed Stitch Vest
- Cellular Stitch Kids' Poncho
- Sweet Treat Leggings
- Precious Pink Dress
- Kindergarten Kit
- Shades of Summer Dress
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You