Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
As I get older I realize more and more that a home is never completely finished; we're constantly making changes, tearing things down or putting in fabulous additions. What I'm also beginning to learn is that we don't have to make large changes in order to flip a room. Simple throw pillows can transform a room into an incredible zen-like place.
In Cozy Pillows you get 10 patterns to create cozy, warm pillows that will look fabulous in any room of the house. Eye-catching knit stitches will make all your pillows look professionally made. With this book you can dress up your home with pillows that are quick and easy to make and will add a bit of texture and flare.
The pillows are made with different stitches including the cable stitch, imitation lattice, pinnacle chevron, ribbed cables and more; there's even a bolster pillow pattern that will pair nicely with any of the other pillows. The pillows were made with a variety of yarn weights from companies like Red Heart, Patons and Lion Brand.
Toward the back of the book, much like many other pattern books, are a few pages with guides, symbols, stitch tutorials and yarn information. Even if you're a seasoned vet when it comes to knitting, you might need a little refresher, so Leisure Arts is here to help.
If you’re looking to change up a room or simply want something cozy to snuggle, this book is calling your name. Plush and stylish pillows are easy to make and will add just the right touch to your home.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learning how to make a sweater has never been easier. The Stockinette Stitch Hooded Cardigan is an easy and classic sweater pattern… Continue reading: "Stockinette Stitch Hooded Cardigan"
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
- Knitting Hats & Mittens from Around the World
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
- Enter to Win a Holiday Cheer Knit Ornament Kit!
- Wrapped in Lace: Knitted Heirloom Designs from Around the World
- Timeless Christening Sets
- Knits for Nerds: 30 Projects: Science Fiction, Comic Books, Fantasy
- Vogue Knitting Mittens & Gloves
- Spa & Bath Sets to Knit
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roositud Knitting 101
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You