Timeless Christening Sets
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Timeless Christening Sets
Written by Judy Lamb
Provided by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Mollyhall Seeley
There’s no more special moment for new parents than their child’s christening. It’s a time for friends, family, and fellow parishioners to come together to celebrate a new member of the church. Timeless Christening Sets provides the perfect patterns to mark the occasion.
The patterns in Timeless Christening Sets are perfect for the big day - simple but elegant. Most importantly, they’ll be warm and comfortable for the little one. Store-bought christening clothes are often stiff and puffy, which makes for a pretty miserable baby; these downy-soft outfits will keep everybody happy, from baby to parents. For girls, you can make the Sweet Snowflakes pattern or the Sugar & Spice pattern (after all, life’s all about taking the good with the bad). Both patterns include a gown, a bonnet, and little booties to keep the feet warm. For boys, the Bouncing Boy romper, cap, and boots will have the family’s newest member looking dapper and feeling cozy.
You don’t have to be an expert knitter to make these patterns, though it may be a bit of an ambitious project for someone who’s just beginning. This is one of those projects you want to get right, so make sure to start your knitting ahead of time. The best thing about these designs is how classic they are. There’s no need for hugely ornate, intricate christening outfits; these patterns are neat, clean, and just the right blend of formal and comfortable. Timeless Christening Sets provides gorgeous, easy-to-follow patterns that you can make to welcome your own or a loved one's newest addition to the family.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
- Knit Stitch Guide
- Car Seat Blankets
- Love to Knit Socks
- Cute Knits for Baby Feet
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- Enter to win a copy of Big Book of Loom Knit Cowls!
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
- Win a copy of "Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit!"
- Knitted Flowers
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- Cabinesque Coaster
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You