Knitting on the Edge
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knitting on the Edge
by Nicky Epstein
Publisher: sixth&spring books
Reviewed By Caitlin Kavanaugh, Editor for AllFreeKnitting.com
Tired of finishing your knit garments the same way every single time? Looking for some fresh inspiration? Then this is the book for you! Whether you’re looking to add some lace or flora to one of your knit garments, look no further than Knitting on the Edge by Nicky Epstein. Inside you’ll find 350 ideas for different decorative borders. Imagine the possibilities when you have this book at your fingertips!
Use this book as your personal creative reference from fringes, ribs, and lace to points and picots. Every chapter you’ll find step-by-step instructions and pictures for every technique. You’ll never want to book this book away for storage; it will become your go-to guide for all of your creative endeavors.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Enter to win a copy of Animal Lovies!
Car Seat Blankets
Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
Win the "Wrapped in Color" Bundle Giveaway!
200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
Win a Beautiful Knitting Book Bundle!
Enter to win a copy of Big Book of Loom Knit Cowls!
Knitting With The Color Guys
Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 17 Knit Fingerless Glove Patterns
- Secret Garden Knit Shawl Pattern
- Easy Pom Pom Stocking Cap
- Slouchy Beanie
- Crossed Baby Jacket
- Easy Marled Knit Cardigan
- Beaded Triangular Shawl
- Square Bear Knitting Pattern
- Slip Stitch Garter Stitch Boxes Square
- Broken Rib Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You