Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Cool-Weather Family Fashions
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
While we might be headed into summer, it's never to early to start thinking about your fall, and winter projects. Fortunately, the book, Cool-Weather Family Fashions is here to help with some creative gift ideas. From boot cuffs to cowls, scarves to mitts, this book has it all. Each of the patterns use a bulky # 6 yarn, and the needles required are all large sizes. Get ready to break out your 11,13, and 15's to use!
Since both the yarn and needles are big, these items can be whipped up in half the time it usually takes. All the projects in this book are labeled as easy or beginner.
There's an ear-warmer, that's reminiscent of a stylish turban, an eyelet scarf suitable for both men, and women, and the waffle stitch cowl that's on the cover, just to name a few of the patterns.
This book allows you to advance your basic knitting skills. Some patterns use circular needles, and double points, but most patterns use straight needles. If you have always wanted to learn yarn overs, increases, decreases, slip slip knit and weaving seams together, there are detailed instructions in the back of this book.
Don't let the smaller size of this book (it's 5 x 8) fool you; it's loaded with information! This book is portable and can be tossed into your purse or knitting bag so you will always have a project on the go. It may be summer now, but in just a few short months it will be fall and winter, so it's the perfect time to start making gifts for yourself and others. Let Cool-Weather Family Fashions be your guide.
Read NextMore Modern Top-Down Knitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- Car Seat Blankets
- Enter to win a copy of Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups!
- Enter to win a copy of Loom Knit Baby Wraps!
- Loom Knitting With the All-n-One Loom
- Enter to Win a Holiday Cheer Knit Ornament Kit!
- Loom Knitting Pattern Book
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
- Win a copy of "Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit!"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 10 Free Knitted Bag Patterns for Beginners
- The Amber Cowl
- Simple Summer Top Knitting Pattern
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You