Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Gifted by Toby Roxane Designs
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
If you’re a fan of lacy knit shawls, Toby Roxane’s London Underground will be a real treat. Inspired by different stops along the infamous London subway, Roxane’s collection of patterns is a delightful treat for any knitter. The shawls in this book are all must-make patterns, sure to appeal to everyone. These lacy patterns are easily accessible to knitters of all skill levels.
Packed with large, colorful photos, these patterns are clearly printed and easy to read. Knitting one of the London Underground shawls is an easy way to experience London without paying for the plane ticket. Once you knit one of these shawls, you won’t want to stop. The creative lace patterns present knitters with an exciting challenge. Enjoyable to knit and wear, these shawls will be a wonderful complement to any wardrobe.
Toby Roxane has created a beautiful book of patterns that would be an excellent addition to any knitter’s personal library. Since these shawls can be worn in almost every season, you’ll find yourself pulling out the London Underground again and again.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Portable Knitting Projects for Travel
- Time stops at Shamli
- Women's Play Day Cardigan
- Linen-Stitch Cowl in the Round
- How to Spool Knit
- Top Knot Love
- Sunny Meadow Corner-To-Corner Baby Blanket
- Gertrude Slouchy Hat
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Sock Weight Yarn
- Crop Top Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You