We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
by Vickie Howell
Publisher: Sterling Publishing
Reviewed By Caitlin Kavanaugh, Editor for AllFreeKnitting.com
Are you a knitter who is constantly on the go? Knit Aid is just the book you need. Whether you are just learning how to knit, or would like to pick up some new techniques, this book will become your new companion.
Learn a new stitch, fix common knitting mistakes and finally tackle color work - you'll learn all of this and more in Vickey Howell's Knit Aid. Besides providing detailed instruction for felting, blocking and picking up dropped stitches, this handy little book also includes an on-the-go Gauge Ruler near the back of the book and a piece of knitter's graph paper. How's that for useful?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Car Seat Blankets
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Knit Superheroes!
- Vogue Knitting Mittens & Gloves
- Step It Up Knits
- Vogue Knitting Stitchionary 5
- Cute Knits for Baby Feet
- Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups: 24 Stylish Designs for Boleros, Capes, Shrugs, Crop Tops, & More
- Knitted Flowers
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Candy Shop Textured Knit Scarf
- Pop of Color Knit Pouf
- Mindless Knit Mitten Pattern
- Easy Asymmetrical Knit Shawl
- Marly Bird Chic Sheep Yarn
- Knitted Baby Ballerina Shoes
- Wool Beanie with Faux Fur Pom Pom
- Knitted Baby Hat with Pom Poms
- Easy Peasy Hearts
- The Scarf of Many Colors
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You