Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
by Vickie Howell
Publisher: Sterling Publishing
Reviewed By Caitlin Kavanaugh, Editor for AllFreeKnitting.com
Are you a knitter who is constantly on the go? Knit Aid is just the book you need. Whether you are just learning how to knit, or would like to pick up some new techniques, this book will become your new companion.
Learn a new stitch, fix common knitting mistakes and finally tackle color work - you'll learn all of this and more in Vickey Howell's Knit Aid. Besides providing detailed instruction for felting, blocking and picking up dropped stitches, this handy little book also includes an on-the-go Gauge Ruler near the back of the book and a piece of knitter's graph paper. How's that for useful?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Garter Stitch for Baby
Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
Car Seat Blankets
Enter to win a copy of Teach Me To Knit!
Loom Knitting Pattern Book
Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
Scarves & Cowls
Loom Knitting With the All-n-One Loom
Sock-Yarn Shawls: 15 Lacy Knitted Shawl Patterns
60 Quick Luxury Knits: Easy, Elegant Projects for Every Day in the Venezia Collection from Cascade Yarns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You