Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit
Gifted by Creative Publishing International
Reviewed by Molly Fletcher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
BONUS! Enter to win a copy of this book! Giveaway ends 5/31/15
Knit treats for your feet with the help of Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit. This collection of twenty patterns has something for everyone. Whether you define your taste as classic, quirky, or cute, there is a project to suit you. Choose from traditional fashions (great for grown-ups) and inventive styles inspired by the natural world. This book is full of charming patterns that will entertain you and your loved ones year after year.
Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit is a follow-up to author Mary Scott Huff's Fantastical Hats to Knit. As was the case with her first book, Huff's aesthetic is marked by nostalgia in the best sense of the word. A former theatrical costume designer, Huff has an eye for color and character. Today she uses her talents as an author, designer, and teacher to inspire knitters across the country to think outside the box.
Whiskers, tails, googly eyes, and over-the-top ears are a few of the features you'll find in Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit. Not only will these creative designs put a smile on your face–they'll also keep your toes warm and toasty! Knit a pair of Foxy slippers for the animal lover in your life. Got a green thumb? Flower Garden slippers are the footwear for you. Designs may vary from old-fashioned to wildly original, but all of these slippers are outrageously comfortable.
Take yourself back to the days when you could spend hours playing dress up. These slippers can complete a panda bear costume, a jester outfit, or even a veggie inspired get up. With these clever ideas, you can give run-of-the-mill pajama sets a fun twist. Use bulky yarn and needle felting techniques for added comfort on any of the projects in this book. With a mix of conventional, adorable, and unbelievable slippers, Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit can outfit your whole family.
BONUS! Enter to win a copy of Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit here! Contest ends 5/31/15.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern is such a unique knitted fingerless gloves pattern. The black color is muted and… Continue reading: "Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern"
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Garter Stitch for Baby
- Vogue Knitting Stitchionary 5
- Loom Knitting Pattern Book
- Car Seat Blankets
- Pop Knitting: Bold Motifs Using Color & Stitch
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- Lovely Knitted Lace
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- Enter to win a copy of Animal Lovies!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Hashtag Slouchy
- FaveCrafts Studio LIVE
- Hashtag Jacket
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Children's Sweaters
- Caterpillar Bulky Hat
- Blended Hues Hat
- Rib Stitch Knitting: 6 Ways
- Fur Striped Poncho Sweater
- Caring Touch Knit Stitch
- Honeycomb Knit Stitch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You