Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit
Gifted by Creative Publishing International
Reviewed by Molly Fletcher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
BONUS! Enter to win a copy of this book! Giveaway ends 5/31/15
Knit treats for your feet with the help of Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit. This collection of twenty patterns has something for everyone. Whether you define your taste as classic, quirky, or cute, there is a project to suit you. Choose from traditional fashions (great for grown-ups) and inventive styles inspired by the natural world. This book is full of charming patterns that will entertain you and your loved ones year after year.
Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit is a follow-up to author Mary Scott Huff's Fantastical Hats to Knit. As was the case with her first book, Huff's aesthetic is marked by nostalgia in the best sense of the word. A former theatrical costume designer, Huff has an eye for color and character. Today she uses her talents as an author, designer, and teacher to inspire knitters across the country to think outside the box.
Whiskers, tails, googly eyes, and over-the-top ears are a few of the features you'll find in Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit. Not only will these creative designs put a smile on your face–they'll also keep your toes warm and toasty! Knit a pair of Foxy slippers for the animal lover in your life. Got a green thumb? Flower Garden slippers are the footwear for you. Designs may vary from old-fashioned to wildly original, but all of these slippers are outrageously comfortable.
Take yourself back to the days when you could spend hours playing dress up. These slippers can complete a panda bear costume, a jester outfit, or even a veggie inspired get up. With these clever ideas, you can give run-of-the-mill pajama sets a fun twist. Use bulky yarn and needle felting techniques for added comfort on any of the projects in this book. With a mix of conventional, adorable, and unbelievable slippers, Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit can outfit your whole family.
BONUS! Enter to win a copy of Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit here! Contest ends 5/31/15.
Read NextLoom Knit Baby Wraps
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Chaukor Moss Green Wrap
This lacy Chaukor Moss Green Wrap features a neat, grid-like pattern that will make you think of stained glass. If you're looking for… Continue reading: "Chaukor Moss Green Wrap"
- Enter to win a copy of Loom Knit Baby Wraps!
- Timeless Christening Sets
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Knit a Monster Nursery: Practical and Playful Knitted Baby Patterns
- Car Seat Blankets
- Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Beanies!
- Heart Felt Knits: 25 Fresh and Modern Felting Projects
- Projects for Baby: Made with the Knook
- Chance to win a copy of Cozy Pillows!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You