Misty Moss Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"My new Misty Moss Beanie is a beginner friendly hat pattern for those one who only know knit and purl stitches. This hat can be also knitted in rows on 2 straight needles. I do suggest to use fluffy yarns similar to mine otherwise the end result will be a little bit different. For this hat I am using pretty old yarn but it can be substituted with yarn that has the same weight. "
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Pattern has tons of personality and is long enough to get lost in. With 4 lovely accent colors, the… Continue reading: "Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Patternvideocam"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You