Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
60 Quick Knit Baby Essentials
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
With 60 adorable knit patterns to choose from, you'll find something (or many things) to make your little one. From sweaters, to toys, to blankets, booties and sets your baby will be ready to conquer the world (or maybe just the playground). Every baby needs these knits - and every knitter needs this book!
In 60 Quick Knit Baby Essentials, you'll find a collection of easy knit patterns and creative projects for all skill levels. Whether you're just learning to knit or you're an experienced vet there is a knit pattern that's calling your name. Each pattern uses Cherub, which is super cuddly, soft and a popular acrylic yarn.
The Drifting Diamonds Dress on page 13 is a sweet design for any little girl. With a round, circular needle you'll work in rounds. Instructions are written for six months, 12 months and 18 months, so your child can grow with the dress. Pair it with a cute pair of leggings and she'll be ready to go. On page 51 you'll find a unique unicorn pillow that any child will fall in love with. And let's not forget the awesome Railroad Cap on page 180; the boys will go gaga for this one!
Many talented designers have created original knit patterns for 60 Quick Knit Baby Essentials. This book is amazing to work on your knitting skills as you'll find patterns that use the garter stitch, cables, colorwork and lace. The patterns in this book are great essentials for every baby and every knitter. Every pattern has a large colorful photo, charts, stitch keys, measurements, skill level and sizing. Add this fabulous book to your collection, today!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
- Cowl Girls
- Phoebe's Sweater
- Scarves & Cowls
- Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
- Knitmare on Elm Street: 20 Projects That Go Bump in the Night
- Enter to win a copy of I Can't Believe I'm Entrelac Knitting!
- Cute Knits for Baby Feet
- Loom Knitting With the All-n-One Loom
- Enter to win a copy of Teach Me To Knit!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- All Wrapped Up Knit Pillow Pattern
- Reindeer Knit Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Winter Warmers Christmas Ornaments
- Easy "Corduroy" Scarf
- 8 Knit Glove Patterns
- Knit Gloves Pattern on Straight Needles
- Field Dishcloth
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Giles Table Runner
- Chunky Knit Rug
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You