60 Quick Knit Baby Essentials
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
With 60 adorable knit patterns to choose from, you'll find something (or many things) to make your little one. From sweaters, to toys, to blankets, booties and sets your baby will be ready to conquer the world (or maybe just the playground). Every baby needs these knits - and every knitter needs this book!
In 60 Quick Knit Baby Essentials, you'll find a collection of easy knit patterns and creative projects for all skill levels. Whether you're just learning to knit or you're an experienced vet there is a knit pattern that's calling your name. Each pattern uses Cherub, which is super cuddly, soft and a popular acrylic yarn.
The Drifting Diamonds Dress on page 13 is a sweet design for any little girl. With a round, circular needle you'll work in rounds. Instructions are written for six months, 12 months and 18 months, so your child can grow with the dress. Pair it with a cute pair of leggings and she'll be ready to go. On page 51 you'll find a unique unicorn pillow that any child will fall in love with. And let's not forget the awesome Railroad Cap on page 180; the boys will go gaga for this one!
Many talented designers have created original knit patterns for 60 Quick Knit Baby Essentials. This book is amazing to work on your knitting skills as you'll find patterns that use the garter stitch, cables, colorwork and lace. The patterns in this book are great essentials for every baby and every knitter. Every pattern has a large colorful photo, charts, stitch keys, measurements, skill level and sizing. Add this fabulous book to your collection, today!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Car Seat Blankets
Free Spirit Shawls
Enter to Win a Holiday Cheer Knit Ornament Kit!
200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
New England Knits: Timeless Knitwear with a Modern Twist
Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
Knit Stitch Guide
201 Knitting Motifs, Blocks, Projects & Ideas
Knit-a-Block: Quilts and Afghans
Enter to win a copy of Animal Lovies!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Garter Stitch Diaper Cover
- Basic Knit Hand Warmer
- Alnaar Harnish - Leelee Knits Knitting and Crochet
- Bumble Bee Hat Knitting Pattern
- Breezy Knit Market Bag
- Open Rib Knit Scarf
- Pink Marshmallow Cable Knit Hat
- Slouchy Knit Hat and Scarf
- Teal Ocean Cable Mittens
- Blyss Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You