Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
You might not be able to choose just one! Whether you need a lovely gift for a friend, or just want a new fashion accessory for yourself, Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss is for you. It has a variety of knitting patterns that work up quickly and create beautiful finished projects - to keep or to give to someone special.
The eleven designs range from easy to intermediate in skill level, ensuring that there is something for every knitter, although a basic understanding of how to knit is needed to tackle these projects. Most are knit back and forth on circular needles, although one cape is knit in the round completely.
Lots of details and texture can be found in every pattern. Lace, bobbles, cables and scallops can be found in various combinations. Each design is completely unique, utilizing different stitches and techniques to create stunning wraps, guaranteeing that the knitter won't get bored, even if knitting every project in the book.
Patterns for different yarn weights; light worsted, worsted and chunky are all included. Each project lists finished dimensions, supplies needed and skill level required, as well as finishing instructions. The written knitting instructions are clear and easy to follow. The photos show finished projects, as well as the detail in each piece.
This knitting book also a great resource for those who knit prayer shawls or wraps for charity. The only problem may be deciding which wrap to knit first and in which color!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
Knits for Nerds: 30 Projects: Science Fiction, Comic Books, Fantasy
Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
201 Knitting Motifs, Blocks, Projects & Ideas
Enter to win a copy of Knit Tops for Kids!
Sock-Yarn Shawls: 15 Lacy Knitted Shawl Patterns
The Sock Knitter's Handbook
Green Gables Knits
Chance to win a copy of Bath Knits!
French Girl Knits Accessories
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Chevron Knitted Cardigan Pattern
- Shaded Steps Sweater Pattern
- Hortense Maskens
- Easter Loop Yarn Wreath
- Premier Sweet Roll Sprinkles Yarn
- Mountain Ridges Hat
- Seed Stitch Entrelac Washcloth
- Authentic Knitting Board Round Loom Set
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Lace Weight Yarn
- Snow Queen Cable Mittens
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You