We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Did you know you can make fantastic knitting projects with your fingers? Yep, that's right- you don't even need knitting needles to work up beautiful knit accessories such as headbands, necklaces, bracelets, and more. Finger knitting is the ultimate on-the-go craft. Plus, it's super easy to learn and loads of fun!
Inside Finger Knitting by Mary Beth Temple, you will find an awesome collection of fast and easy knit scarves and other accessories to make using only some yarn and your fingers. You will be amazed at how many different types of knitting projects you can make with finger knitting. Although it's a super basic technique, it's incredibly easy to apply it to numerous different projects and produce tons of fantastic looking pieces for yourself, as well as your home. Inside this 48-page pattern book, you'll find a huge variety of finger knitting projects to choose from including scarves, bracelets, belts, wreaths, rugs, and even pillows.
If you're totally new to finger knitting, then don't worry. This book includes a super helpful chapter that explains how to get started finger knitting, complete with step-by-step instructions and color photos. Once you've learned the basic skills, there are additional techniques to take your finger knitting skills to the next level, including adding beading, fringe, pom-poms, and more. Most of the finger knitting projects inside this book are easy enough for beginners, such as the Super Chunky Bracelets (pg. 20), and the Button Love Scarf (pg. 30). Once you're ready to test your skills, the Night Out Necklace (pg. 24) and the Cozy Coasters (pg. 44) are a bit more advanced, but still super easy to complete.
For a sneak peek of the projects inside Finger Knitting, check out the full finger knitting pattern for the Button Love Scarf here.
Plus, check out a finger knitting video tutorial below!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Car Seat Blankets
- Knit Stitch Guide
- Spa & Bath Sets to Knit
- Loom Knitting Pattern Book
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
- Enter to win a copy of Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups!
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
- Loom Knitting With the All-n-One Loom
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Nordic-Inspired Knit Sweater
- Lovely Lattices Infinity Scarf
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
- Easy Christmas Trees
- What to Knit With Linen Yarn
- Little Red Riding Hood/Wolf in Granny’s Clothing
- Free Knitting Patterns by Needle Size
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You