Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Gifted By Jimmy Beans Wool
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
All crafters know that you put a lot of yourself into your projects, so it's nice when a knitting pattern gives back to you! Laura Zander, co-founder of Jimmy Beans Wool, launched her Stitch Red campaign to help raise awareness of heart disease among women. Knit Red is the campaigns’ ambassador to the knitting world; each of the patterns in this gorgeous book is complete with a tip that will help guide you to a healthier heart.
I love finding projects aimed at helping people, which is exactly what this book does. A portion of the proceeds of every book purchased are donated to the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health, in support of The Heart Truth and women’s heart health education and research. Knitting for heart health is a wonderful way to both support others and to spread the word about women's heart heath. Every time someone asks you what you’re knitting, you can talk both about the pattern and about the Stitch Red campaign.
The patterns in this book will make you want to think about your heart every day. Packed with a variety of projects, this is a book for everyone. World renowned knitting designers have contributed fresh new designs to the Knit Red project. If you love knitting, Knit Red is a great way to combine health awareness with your favorite past time. The designer of each pattern provides their own heart health tip, so you get to know more about the designer of your favorite projects while you learn about health.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Car Seat Blankets
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Knit Superheroes!
- Vogue Knitting Mittens & Gloves
- Step It Up Knits
- Vogue Knitting Stitchionary 5
- Cute Knits for Baby Feet
- Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups: 24 Stylish Designs for Boleros, Capes, Shrugs, Crop Tops, & More
- Knitted Flowers
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Candy Shop Textured Knit Scarf
- Pop of Color Knit Pouf
- Mindless Knit Mitten Pattern
- Easy Asymmetrical Knit Shawl
- Marly Bird Chic Sheep Yarn
- Knitted Baby Ballerina Shoes
- Wool Beanie with Faux Fur Pom Pom
- Knitted Baby Hat with Pom Poms
- Easy Peasy Hearts
- The Scarf of Many Colors
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You