Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Celebrity Baby Fashion
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Celebrity Baby Fashion
Gifted By: Leisure Arts
Reviewed By: Morgan Metcalf, Editor for AllFreeKnitting.com
Whenever there’s a new addition to the family, everyone usually gets their kicks out of dressing him or her in the most ridiculous outfits. After all, they’re only babies for so long, and you’ve got to get out all of your frills and thrills before they’re old enough to object. Why not give your baby picture-proof that they were once the most fashionable kid in town? You don’t have to be the next Hollywood superstar to dress your child in the latest fashion trends. You’re a knitter. The world is quite literally at your fingertips.
Knit your way to the top with the help of Leisure Arts’ Celebrity Baby Fashion. With patterns ranging from a trendy knit cowl for baby to an absolutely gorgeous poncho skirt, this book has everything to keep your little one ahead of the game. What makes this little booklet great is that you don’t have to be a pro to get in on this stylish fun. If you’ve got the basic stitches down, you’re good to break out the needles and yarn and get to work. Every pattern in Celebrity Baby Fashion is super easy and can even be taken up by the novice knitter.
That’s not all. Celebrity Baby Fashion isn’t just a pattern booklet. Never again will you have to stress yourself out trying to learn how to decrease stitches or knit in the round using circular and double pointed needles. Celebrity Baby Fashion will show you the way! This booklet also includes many tutorials (with images) to add to your repertoire of knitting knowledge. Whether you’re a beginner in need of a crash course or a seasoned knitted who just wants a little brush up on the classic knitting techniques, these tutorials are sure to come in handy.
Go get yours today, and soon you’ll be on your way to the trendiest little knits for that adorable little one in your life.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Car Seat Blankets
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
- Hats & More
- The Stockings Were Knit
- Spa & Bath Sets to Knit
- Enter to win a copy of Loom Knit Baby Wraps!
- Knits for Nerds: 30 Projects: Science Fiction, Comic Books, Fantasy
- England Avenue Cardigan Pattern by Megan Goodacre
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You