Flat Knit Stinkin Cute Baby Boots
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Stinkin Cute Knitted Baby Boots, what a cute idea for a new baby gift! You can knit these easy boots using 7 mm needles, they are worked flat, or even pencils. This is explained in the video which has the step by step pattern instructions! They are really easy, and such a cute unisex baby gift. Knit them up in blue or pink as a gender reveal item! Keep the little one's toes warm and cozy with these easy baby booties knitting pattern."
NotesYou could use a chunky yarn, but I love to use 2 strands of worsted weight yarn, because I always have some around the house. 7 mm knitting needles have no US equivalent, but they are approx. the size of standard pencils, so they can be substituted if you do not have 7 mm needles.
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- 2 strands of ww yarn
- 7 mm knitting needles, or 2 pencils
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ann from Crazy Hands
- Super Simple Shawl
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Child Moccasin Slipper Booties
- Amanda Saladin from Love. Life. Yarn.
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Bella Vita Blanket
- Snowflake Bulky Winter Hat
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- Suspended Bind Off Tutorial
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You