Flat Knit Stinkin Cute Baby Boots
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Stinkin Cute Knitted Baby Boots, what a cute idea for a new baby gift! You can knit these easy boots using 7 mm needles, they are worked flat, or even pencils. This is explained in the video which has the step by step pattern instructions! They are really easy, and such a cute unisex baby gift. Knit them up in blue or pink as a gender reveal item! Keep the little one's toes warm and cozy with these easy baby booties knitting pattern."
NotesYou could use a chunky yarn, but I love to use 2 strands of worsted weight yarn, because I always have some around the house. 7 mm knitting needles have no US equivalent, but they are approx. the size of standard pencils, so they can be substituted if you do not have 7 mm needles.
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- 2 strands of ww yarn
- 7 mm knitting needles, or 2 pencils
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You