The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Vickie Howell is a mother, designer, author and crafty spokesperson. She’s best known as the host and Creative Consultant of TV's Knitty Gritty, co-host of DIY Network's Stylelicious and the Needle Arts host for myLifetime’s CRAFTED series. She's the author of 6, knitwear & craft books including her most recent, Craft Corps: Celebrating the Creative Community One Story at a Time.
Vickie has contributed columns, articles and designs to worldwide publications including The Today Show, PBS Parents, HGTV, Southern Living, and CRAFT: Magazine. She’s also the Celebrity Spokesperson for Caron International with whom she launched Sheep(ish), the 1st yarn in her Stitch.Rock.Love line.
Vickie writes about crafting on her Craft.Rock.Blog, and parenting on The Mothercraft blog. She lives, breathes and crafts with her husband and 3 children, in Austin, TX. For more information on Vickie and all of projects, go to: www.vickiehowell.com
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Pattern has tons of personality and is long enough to get lost in. With 4 lovely accent colors, the… Continue reading: "Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diamond Blanket
- Two-toned Pumpkin Knitting Pattern To Spruce Up Your Fall Decor
- Mandala Cardi
- Pumpkin Beginner Knitting Pattern
- Nocca Chnuky Knit Blanket
- California Wrap
- Giana Pocket Shawl
- Little Bunny For Keychain / Keyring
- Albie Knit Blanket
- Azure Shoreline Shawlette
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You