The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Vickie Howell is a mother, designer, author and crafty spokesperson. She’s best known as the host and Creative Consultant of TV's Knitty Gritty, co-host of DIY Network's Stylelicious and the Needle Arts host for myLifetime’s CRAFTED series. She's the author of 6, knitwear & craft books including her most recent, Craft Corps: Celebrating the Creative Community One Story at a Time.
Vickie has contributed columns, articles and designs to worldwide publications including The Today Show, PBS Parents, HGTV, Southern Living, and CRAFT: Magazine. She’s also the Celebrity Spokesperson for Caron International with whom she launched Sheep(ish), the 1st yarn in her Stitch.Rock.Love line.
Vickie writes about crafting on her Craft.Rock.Blog, and parenting on The Mothercraft blog. She lives, breathes and crafts with her husband and 3 children, in Austin, TX. For more information on Vickie and all of projects, go to: www.vickiehowell.com
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting
Biased Opinion Scarf
Preemie Donna Hat
Shamrock Baby Booties
Ten Row Baby Afghan
Sassy Knit Tunic
Simple Drop Stitch Tank
Skull Cap Beanies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Striping Sparkle Scrubby
The Striping Sparkle Scrubby is a wonderful free knit dishcloth pattern you will work up in no time. Two shades of blue combine to… Continue reading: "Striping Sparkle Scrubby"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- Simple Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- Double Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Coaster
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You