We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Janice Ogata is a crocheter, knitter, jewelry maker, and crafter. One of her fondest memories is going to her Great-Grandmother's, and admiring all the granny square afghans which were being used in every room of the house. Both her Mom, and Aunt make jewelry, and crochet. Janice remembers her Mom making earrings for her to wear to school.
Janice was always intrigued, and thought one day she would be creative too! Janice is an award winning fiber artist whose designs have appeared in magazines, and on blogs. Janice is also the founder of the Pasadena Crochet Group, a member of the Crochet Guild of America, The Craft, & Hobby Association, and Yarn Bombing Los Angeles. In conjunction with Yarn Bombing Los Angeles, Janice and her friends have been asked to cover an entire Museum, an Entrance to a Botanical Garden, and the historical Alex Theatre, which celebrated their 90th Anniversary in 2015. She also has a full-time 9-5 job, and on some weekends teaches at local yarn stores in Southern California. She is a yarn addict, and always has something new on her hooks, and needles. Please fee free to contact her, and follow her on social media.
Reviews on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You