The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Mary Beth Temple
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Mary Beth Temple is an author and designer of sewing, crochet, and knitting books and patterns. Her work appears frequently in a wide variety of magazines, and she also the owner and lead designer for the popular knit and crochet pattern line Hooked for Life.
Mary Beth is the author of over a dozen books and booklets, including the upcoming Bath Knits: 30 Projects Made to Pamper, and Fabulous Fat Quarter Aprons. Other popular titles include Curvy Girl Crochet: 25 Patterns that Fit and Flatter, Arm Knitting and Finger Knitting, and Tunisian Techniques: It’s Easy to Crochet with Color.
As a teacher, Mary Beth gets around! Catch her live at a wide selection of conventions, and online via her YouTube channel.
Projects on AllFreeKnitting
- AllFreeKnittingKnocker Pattern
- Button Love Scarf
- Mountain Meadow Trio Knit Cowl
- One Point Wrap
- Simple Knit Baby Hoodie
Videos on AllFreeKnitting
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- Heartfelt Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Brick and Mortar Baby Blanket
- Christmas Slip Stitch Table Runner
- Easy Baby Tunic Knitting Pattern
- Philadelphus Shawl Pattern
- Baby Fireside Vest
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You