Premier Luna Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Premier Luna Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
One of Premier's newest yarns has quickly become my newest favorite. Don't get me wrong, Premier has some pretty awesome yarns, but Luna has stolen my heart. Luna is a fresh yarn that will capture the eyes of both beginners and seasoned artisans.
Luna is not only eye-catching, but you won't be able to keep your hands off it. Made of 100% anti-pilling acrylic, this is by far one of the softest yarns I have come in contact with. It shines, it glistens and it shimmers with the perfect amount of whimsy. Four colors are combined in each skein to create a pattern of skinny and wide stripes. Premier spun Luna into a ball style to show off the wide bands orbiting an easy-to-knit ball.
There are 18 beautiful colors to choose from that were inspired by our solar system and have fun planet names like Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury, Rhea, Earth and Titan. As you can imagine, Earth is wound with strands of blues and greens. Each color combination is just as fabulous as the next so you can't go wrong choosing a color for your next project.
Because of the anti-pilling acrylic fiber, your projects will keep looking fresh and new with every wash. This soft and luxurious yarn is easy to work with and will provide an amazing texture in each of your projects.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Knitter's Pride SmartStix Holiday Gift Set!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Enter to win Premier's Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Chance to Win a We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rhapsody Lace Cardigan
- Polka Dot Stocking
- Serendipity Tweed Yarn
- Yaseen's Scarf
- Knitter's Pride SmartStix Holiday Gift Set
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Nordic-Inspired Knit Sweater
- Lovely Lattices Infinity Scarf
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You