Craft Yarn Council
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
The Craft Yarn Council (CYC) represents the leading yarn companies, accessory manufacturers, magazines, book publishers and consultants in the yarn industry.
For more than 35 years, the Council has sponsored a wide range of promotional and educational programs, including its highly acclaimed Certified Instructors Program, Discover Knit and Crochet classes and its popular I Love Yarn Day event in October, which offers a virtual meeting place for the nation's knitters and crocheters. More details about these programs and many others are available at the Craft Yarn Council website and those of our members.
To learn more about individual member's products, we encourage you to visit their websites. If you have questions about specific products, please contact the company directly. The Council staff does not have access to members' product information.
Members of the Craft Yarn Council include:
Aksa; Bernat, Caron, Lily and Patons; Boye/Simplicity Creative Group; Clover Needlecraft, Inc.; Creative Partners, LLC; Creativebug; Fisipe Fibers; F&W/Interweave Press; Leisure Arts LLC; Lion Brand Yarn Company; Meridian Specialty Yarn Group; AllFreeKnitting.com, AllFreeCrochet.com & AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com; Red Heart Yarns; The National NeedleArts Association; TMA Yarns
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You