Fair Isle Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Fair Isle Yarn is a small family owned business. We have been creating yarn for over 20 years. Our family takes great pride in producing some of the world’s finest yarns. We are passionate about color, texture and design, and translate this to our yarns.
At Fair Isle quality is a top priority. We manage every aspect of the manufacturing process including spinning and dyeing the fibers ourselves. This doesn’t come at the expense of the environment, we employ the most modern water conservation and treatment technologies to protect and minimize damage to the environment.
ALL ABOUT THE YARN
Fair Isle yarns are unique and spun from the finest wool, bamboo, cotton and acrylic fibers. We are constantly innovating new fiber combinations and qualities. Whether fibers are blended or used individually, we select those that result in the perfect balance of softness and wearability. Yarns are tested extensively to make sure that what you receive meets quality standards.
Color, color, color! We’re obsessed with color! Our inspiration ranges from nature to the fashion runways. We tinker with palettes, refine hues and make sure that colors are not just vibrant, but reflect what’s happening in the world of fashion, design and home decor.
We produce high-quality, unique and affordable yarn, that inspires you to knit, crochet or craft to your heart’s content. Have fun, try different qualities and find what YOU love! We’ll keep new blends and colors coming, along with plenty of project ideas from some of the coolest crafters around.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Three Needle Bind Off Tutorial
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- Double Brim Santa Hat
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- What is the Best Yarn for Scarves?
- Scalloped Chocolate Hat
- How To Knit Free Boho Coasters (mug Rugs)
- Adult Bootie Slippers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You