Red Heart Boutique Chic Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Red Heart Boutique Chic Yarn
Gifted by Red Heart
Reviewed by Caitlin Eaton, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
If you've never come across yarn like this before, you're not alone — neither have I! One thing I particularly appreciate about Red Heart is that they're constantly pushing the boundaries and striving to bring a new product to the market that's unlike anything knitters and crocheters have worked with previously. Enter stage: Red Heart Boutique Chic yarn. Retailing roughly for $8 per skein, this funky yarn is ideal for your next quirky project. Not only is this chenille yarn super bulky, but as you can tell from the picture, it also includes bobbles of faux fur that pop up through your work as you create a new design. With just one skein of this unique yarn, you can knit a cozy scarf, complete with fur accents, in just a matter of hours. There's even a free pattern included underneath the label of each skein.
Coming in a variety of colors, from vibrant red and pink to classic brown and gray, Red Heart kindly offers more pattern inspiration online that are especially designed for the Boutique Chic yarn line, including an adorable cowl. Of course what you decide to make with this yarn is up to you, but no matter what free pattern you elect to give a whirl, you're bound to have a blast creating a luxurious piece of knitting (or crochet) in hardly any time at all.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to win a Authentic Knitting Board Round Loom Set!
Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Sprinkles Yarn!
Chance to win a Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl!
Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Vivian Knit Cowl
- Ella Baby Cardigan Pattern
- Chevron Knitted Cardigan Pattern
- Shaded Steps Sweater Pattern
- Hortense Maskens
- Easter Loop Yarn Wreath
- Premier Sweet Roll Sprinkles Yarn
- Mountain Ridges Earflap Hat Pattern
- Seed Stitch Entrelac Washcloth
- Authentic Knitting Board Round Loom Set
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You