Red Heart Boutique Chic Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Red Heart Boutique Chic Yarn
Gifted by Red Heart
Reviewed by Caitlin Eaton, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
If you've never come across yarn like this before, you're not alone — neither have I! One thing I particularly appreciate about Red Heart is that they're constantly pushing the boundaries and striving to bring a new product to the market that's unlike anything knitters and crocheters have worked with previously. Enter stage: Red Heart Boutique Chic yarn. Retailing roughly for $8 per skein, this funky yarn is ideal for your next quirky project. Not only is this chenille yarn super bulky, but as you can tell from the picture, it also includes bobbles of faux fur that pop up through your work as you create a new design. With just one skein of this unique yarn, you can knit a cozy scarf, complete with fur accents, in just a matter of hours. There's even a free pattern included underneath the label of each skein.
Coming in a variety of colors, from vibrant red and pink to classic brown and gray, Red Heart kindly offers more pattern inspiration online that are especially designed for the Boutique Chic yarn line, including an adorable cowl. Of course what you decide to make with this yarn is up to you, but no matter what free pattern you elect to give a whirl, you're bound to have a blast creating a luxurious piece of knitting (or crochet) in hardly any time at all.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Darn Good Yarn Herbal Dyed Yarn!
- Chance to Win a We Are Knitters Sandman Scarf Project Kit!
- Chance to Win a Anne Geddes Baby Yarn and Learn to Mini Loom Kit!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Enter to win Resilient Superwash Merino Sock!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Chance to win Scarfie Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Nordic-Inspired Knit Sweater
- Lovely Lattices Infinity Scarf
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
- Easy Christmas Trees
- What to Knit With Linen Yarn
- Little Red Riding Hood/Wolf in Granny’s Clothing
- Free Knitting Patterns by Needle Size
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You