- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Red Heart Boutique Chic Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Red Heart Boutique Chic Yarn
Gifted by Red Heart
Reviewed by Caitlin Eaton, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
If you've never come across yarn like this before, you're not alone — neither have I! One thing I particularly appreciate about Red Heart is that they're constantly pushing the boundaries and striving to bring a new product to the market that's unlike anything knitters and crocheters have worked with previously. Enter stage: Red Heart Boutique Chic yarn. Retailing roughly for $8 per skein, this funky yarn is ideal for your next quirky project. Not only is this chenille yarn super bulky, but as you can tell from the picture, it also includes bobbles of faux fur that pop up through your work as you create a new design. With just one skein of this unique yarn, you can knit a cozy scarf, complete with fur accents, in just a matter of hours. There's even a free pattern included underneath the label of each skein.
Coming in a variety of colors, from vibrant red and pink to classic brown and gray, Red Heart kindly offers more pattern inspiration online that are especially designed for the Boutique Chic yarn line, including an adorable cowl. Of course what you decide to make with this yarn is up to you, but no matter what free pattern you elect to give a whirl, you're bound to have a blast creating a luxurious piece of knitting (or crochet) in hardly any time at all.
Read NextPurl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Aspen Mountain Knit Tote
The Aspen Mountain Knit Tote is a striking bag knitting pattern made with the double seed stitch. The end result is lovely and quite… Continue reading: "Aspen Mountain Knit Tote"
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Eclair Yarn
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Artesano Superfine Alpaca Yarn
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Keyhole Scarf
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You