Lion Brand Pelt Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Faux fur has always been a hot fashion trend, especially in the winter months. Not only does it look awesome, but fur keeps you super warm and stylish all at the same time. Thanks to Lion Brand, you can now incorporate this popular fashion trend into your knitting projects.
Lion Brand's latest Pelt yarn is a really fun yarn that is reasonably priced and easy to work with. Faux fur is great for all of your fashion forward accessories and garments, and this particular line of yarn works really well for knit hats, scarves, and ponchos.
The great thing about this particular faux fur yarn is that it combines matte and shiny fibers to create a truly authentic looking product. Pelt yarn is an awesome alternative to real fur; it looks and feels just as luxurious as the real thing! Choose from six classic colors: Red Fox, Blue Mink, Mink, Fisher, Chinchilla, Sable.
Lion Brand Pelt can be used to knit an entire hat, or you can simply use a little of of it to add trim to an item. It's 68% nylon and 32% polyester, and can be machine washed (lay flat to dry). Each skein is approximately 6 by 2 by 2 inches. It's categorized as a bulky weight yarn, so knit patterns made with this yarn will work up quickly.
Make this Simple Fuzzy Knit Hat using Lion Brand Pelt Yarn! Just 2 balls are needed to complete this super easy knitting pattern.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Subscription Box!
Chance to win a Clover Mini Weaving Loom!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
The Best Darn Yarn Tenders aka Yarn Bras
Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
Enter for a chance to win ChiaoGoo Red Lace Circular Needles!
10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
Chance to win Candy Shop Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- Heartfelt Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Brick and Mortar Baby Blanket
- Christmas Slip Stitch Table Runner
- Easy Baby Tunic Knitting Pattern
- Philadelphus Shawl Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You