Lion Brand Pelt Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Faux fur has always been a hot fashion trend, especially in the winter months. Not only does it look awesome, but fur keeps you super warm and stylish all at the same time. Thanks to Lion Brand, you can now incorporate this popular fashion trend into your knitting projects.
Lion Brand's latest Pelt yarn is a really fun yarn that is reasonably priced and easy to work with. Faux fur is great for all of your fashion forward accessories and garments, and this particular line of yarn works really well for knit hats, scarves, and ponchos.
The great thing about this particular faux fur yarn is that it combines matte and shiny fibers to create a truly authentic looking product. Pelt yarn is an awesome alternative to real fur; it looks and feels just as luxurious as the real thing! Choose from six classic colors: Red Fox, Blue Mink, Mink, Fisher, Chinchilla, Sable.
Lion Brand Pelt can be used to knit an entire hat, or you can simply use a little of of it to add trim to an item. It's 68% nylon and 32% polyester, and can be machine washed (lay flat to dry). Each skein is approximately 6 by 2 by 2 inches. It's categorized as a bulky weight yarn, so knit patterns made with this yarn will work up quickly.
Make this Simple Fuzzy Knit Hat using Lion Brand Pelt Yarn! Just 2 balls are needed to complete this super easy knitting pattern.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern is such a unique knitted fingerless gloves pattern. The black color is muted and… Continue reading: "Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern"
- Chance to Win a We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Enter to win Wool Me Tender Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn!
- Naturally Caron Spa Yarn in Dark Driftwood
- Zippy Loom
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roositud Knitting 101
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You