Lion Brand Pelt Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Faux fur has always been a hot fashion trend, especially in the winter months. Not only does it look awesome, but fur keeps you super warm and stylish all at the same time. Thanks to Lion Brand, you can now incorporate this popular fashion trend into your knitting projects.
Lion Brand's latest Pelt yarn is a really fun yarn that is reasonably priced and easy to work with. Faux fur is great for all of your fashion forward accessories and garments, and this particular line of yarn works really well for knit hats, scarves, and ponchos.
The great thing about this particular faux fur yarn is that it combines matte and shiny fibers to create a truly authentic looking product. Pelt yarn is an awesome alternative to real fur; it looks and feels just as luxurious as the real thing! Choose from six classic colors: Red Fox, Blue Mink, Mink, Fisher, Chinchilla, Sable.
Lion Brand Pelt can be used to knit an entire hat, or you can simply use a little of of it to add trim to an item. It's 68% nylon and 32% polyester, and can be machine washed (lay flat to dry). Each skein is approximately 6 by 2 by 2 inches. It's categorized as a bulky weight yarn, so knit patterns made with this yarn will work up quickly.
Make this Simple Fuzzy Knit Hat using Lion Brand Pelt Yarn! Just 2 balls are needed to complete this super easy knitting pattern.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win Fair Isle Liberty Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Lion Brand Yarn: Homespun in Coral Reef
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Knit Flowers: 39 Easy Knitting Patterns
- Salt And Pepper Cardigan
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You