Superwash Merino Silk
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Make your dreams come true by adding a fabulous new yarn to your collection. Superwash Merino Silk is a unique yarn that you must add to your stash as a knitter. With a smooth, gorgeous gleam, it's sure to become your new favorite.
Merino Silk is a combination of two amazing materials: Merino Wool and Mulberry Silk. The wool is ultra-soft, glides right through your fingers and is breathable so you can stay comfortable and cozy in your knit project. Each skein is spun with very fine merino wool so it's super soft to the touch and will feel great against your skin. The silk used in the mixture gleams and takes the dye well, so the colors pop nicely. The silk of course adds to the sheer softness of the yarn.
This is a worsted weight yarn that is ideal for knit hats, mittens, sweaters, socks, knit blankets and pretty much anything you can come up with. The combination of the two fibers really makes the yarn a unique one. Each skein is hand-created and even when they're made within the same dye lot, no two skeins will be the same.
Something to make note of: If your project requires more than one skein, it is best to alternate skeins every other row. Actual shades may vary, so you will get the best outcome by alternating. However, your finished product will amazing regardless because this yarn is just so incredibly wonderful.
Superwash Merino Silk comes in fabulous colors like Amphitrite, Jungle, Melted Chocolate, New York at Night, Nectar Candy, Plum Tester, Powder Rose and so much more. This yarn is warm in the winter and cool in the summer; it truly is the yarn that you've always wanted in your stash. It's soft, and as the designer of the yarn states, it's creamy!
Make this Knit Pattern with Merino Silk:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
We know what you're thinking: how could such an easy knit scarf pattern look so elegant? That's because with simplicity, you get to… Continue reading: "Charismatic Knit Scarf Pattern"
- Chance to win a Tidal Pool Sparkle Yarn and Bowl!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
- Chance to win Scarfie Yarn!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Eclair Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You