Mollarri Snood Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Mollarri Snood Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
When you're expecting the mother of all snow storms and you assume you're going to be bunkered down for quite some time, there's nothing better to do than knit or crochet. What excites me about working up a new project in the winter is the bulky yarn options that will keep me cozy and warm. The Mollarri Snood Kit from We Are Knitters is calling my name.
Seeing how cozy this snood looks just makes me want to dive right in. Not only is the finished product warm, but the pattern is so fun to work up. As We Are Knitters states it's "all the happiness in a kit." Within this kit you'll get two skeins of petite wool yarn in one color and another skein of petite wool in another color. You'll also get two knitting needles, a small knitter's sewing needle, the pattern for the snood and an embroidered label. Everything you need to make this fashionable item is in this one simple kit.
What you'll love about this kit is that you can choose your own yarn colors; you don't have to buy what's provided, so you can personalize it to your style. Choose from colors like peach, aquamarine, lavender, bubblegum, mint, wine and so many others. Of course you have the typical classic colors like taupe, white, black and beige as well. Choose coordinating colors that will complement each other nicely and you'll come up with your new favorite accessory. We Are Knitters made it easy to get all your supplies at a one-stop-shop.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Twist Lace Silk Yarn!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Chance to win Patons Alpaca Yarn!
Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
Enter to win Red Heart With Love Yarn!
Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
Enter to win Superwash Merino Silk Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Party of Five Mini Skein Set
- What is a Ruana? + 4 Knit Ruana Patterns
- Veronica Knit Ruana Pattern
- Ruana Style Vest
- Cabled Baby Cardigan Sweater
- 27 Free Knitting Patterns for Premature Babies
- Premature Baby Sets
- 22 Knitted Vests for the Whole Family
- How to Knit an SK2P Decrease
- How to Knit an SSP Decrease (Slip, Slip, Purl)
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You