Knit Your Own Adventure Scarf Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knit Your Own Adventure Scarf Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
The Knit Your Own Adventure Scarf Kit is the perfect little combination that would make a great gift for all your knitter friends. If you're new to knitting and you're not quite sure where to start then you'll love this kit as it comes with everything you need to make a cute scarf; there's no need to stand in the yarn aisle figuring out what type of yarn and needles you need.
I first want to talk about the packaging the supplies came in. You'll first open the box to a beautifully wrapped package, so you know it was made with love. There is a note from Kari; the owner of The Spinning Hand, who guarantees she'll work with you if you aren't satisfied with the product, but there's no doubt that you'll love every bit of it. She also provides her email address if you have any questions or suggestions about ways to improve products.
After you open the kit you'll see it comes with 4 skeins of yarn consisting of two colors, a pair of US 10 knitting needles and a tapestry needle; this is everything you need to make the Adventure Scarf. She also provides a set of instructions on how to work up the scarf that is in a protective clear sleeve. I think this is a fabulous idea, so you can keep the instructions for many years without it getting ruined; there are even 3 holes punched to put it in a binder with all your other knit patterns.
The yarn itself is super soft and squishy, so you know you'll love wrapping the scarf around you. Each ball is made of wool, but it's not scratchy or itchy like the typical wool yarn. The kit is such a cute care gift that any yarn-lover would love to receive.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Sweet and Simple Knit Baby Hat pattern is absolutely adorable and would make the perfect gift for any brand new baby. Available… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Knit Baby Hat"
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn!
- Chance to win Fair Isle Liberty Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran Yarn!
- Paintbox Yarns Color Pack
- Chance to Win a Set of Furls Teak Single Point Knitting Needles!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Knitter's Pride Smart Stix Set!
- Chance to Win a Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set!
- Chance to Win a 3-Skein Bernat Prize Pack!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What Can I Knit With 600 Yards of Yarn?
- Sunset Blanket
- Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn
- Extended Triangle Wrap
- Sophia's Knit Blanket
- Easy Knit Scarf
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You