Knit Your Own Adventure Scarf Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knit Your Own Adventure Scarf Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
The Knit Your Own Adventure Scarf Kit is the perfect little combination that would make a great gift for all your knitter friends. If you're new to knitting and you're not quite sure where to start then you'll love this kit as it comes with everything you need to make a cute scarf; there's no need to stand in the yarn aisle figuring out what type of yarn and needles you need.
I first want to talk about the packaging the supplies came in. You'll first open the box to a beautifully wrapped package, so you know it was made with love. There is a note from Kari; the owner of The Spinning Hand, who guarantees she'll work with you if you aren't satisfied with the product, but there's no doubt that you'll love every bit of it. She also provides her email address if you have any questions or suggestions about ways to improve products.
After you open the kit you'll see it comes with 4 skeins of yarn consisting of two colors, a pair of US 10 knitting needles and a tapestry needle; this is everything you need to make the Adventure Scarf. She also provides a set of instructions on how to work up the scarf that is in a protective clear sleeve. I think this is a fabulous idea, so you can keep the instructions for many years without it getting ruined; there are even 3 holes punched to put it in a binder with all your other knit patterns.
The yarn itself is super soft and squishy, so you know you'll love wrapping the scarf around you. Each ball is made of wool, but it's not scratchy or itchy like the typical wool yarn. The kit is such a cute care gift that any yarn-lover would love to receive.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Anne Geddes Baby Yarn and Learn to Mini Loom Kit!
- Enter to win Resilient Superwash Merino Sock!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win the Easy Krysten Ritter Sweater Kit!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Jersey Be Good Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Chance to win Premier Garden Multi Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Simple Braids Hat
- Quick Round Scrubby
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- Triangles Baby Blanket
- 36 100-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Chateau Knit Cowl
- Eos Lip Balm Holder
- Meshy Squishy Toque
- Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You