- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
The Baby Wool Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
The Baby Wool Yarn
Gifted by: We Are Knitters
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
It's tough not to judge a book by its cover, especially when you're meeting someone new for the first time. Did you know that you have 7 seconds to make a good first impression before someone judges you? I'm getting a bit off topic, but what I'm getting at is that you can easily judge a skein of yarn just by looking at the package and presentation that it comes in. The Baby Wool Yarn from We Are Knitters was quite easy for me to fall in love with at first sight.
When I first opened the box that was sent to me I saw these adorable little 50 gram skeins of yarn with their labels facing out. Now I know 50 grams doesn't seem like a lot of yarn, but when you realize that this is a 100% baby Alpaca wool yarn, you'll want to buy multiple skeins. This is by far the softest wool yarn I have ever encountered. With its sheer softness this yarn is perfect to use for knitting baby items. Most wool materials can be itchy, but this is not at all.
Baby Alpaca truly is one of the most precious wools you'll ever come across. With high quality fibers, you'll want to hold this skein of yarn all day long; it's that smooth. Any and all items would look and feel amazing, from knit hats to crocheted scarves, baby booties and even blankets; you'll get the most out of your patterns.
There are 8 colors of Baby Alpaca to choose from. Whether you like neutrals or gender specific colors, there is a shade for you. Mix and match colors or stick with a solid throughout your entire project, either way you'll never want your project to end because you'll love working with it so much.
When you're searching for the softest baby wool yarn then you must get your hands on this brand; you'll never go back to another wool brand again.
Read NextDebbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
The Designing Peng uin
Aug 08, 2016
Good information about Baby Wool Yarn. Those of us who live at a great distance from shops that carry these specialty yarns have to purchase on faith and guesses all too often. Information like this on types of yarn helps one decide about the previously unknown. Brilliant idea Thank you, and how about some more like it?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Summer Rose Shawl
Dress up any outfit with the Summer Rose Shawl. This free knitting pattern is an elegant way to keep warm on chilly evenings whether… Continue reading: "Summer Rose Shawl"
- Chance to Win Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Chance to win a Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker!
- Enter to win Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Soft Yarn!
- Blue Face Worsted Yarn in Pumpkin King
- Pixie Dust Yarn
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Naturally Caron Spa Yarn in Dark Driftwood
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You