Sweet Roll Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Sweet Roll Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
When you have a craving for something delicious because you just can't beat that sweet tooth you gotta go for it. Instead of filling your body with unnecessary sugars, fill your heart and hands with an amazing new yarn from Premier: Sweet Roll.
Sweet Roll is a yarn designed to make color easy; the yarn is dyed to make wide stripes for a fabulous look. There are three colors in each skein and each skein contains two complete repeats of the stripe sequence, so the transition from one skein to the next is easy and painless. Each color is the same length so when you work up a project you'll get evenly spaced stripes.
Each skein is 245 yards and 5 ounces of medium worsted weight yarn. When crocheting, Sweet Roll works well between 15 and 18 single crochets in four inches. When knitting with it, you'll get anywhere between four and five stitches to the inch. This yarn is 100% acrylic so you can machine wash in cold water and tumble dry without worrying about your project getting destroyed.
What you'll really like about this yarn (aside from its sweet look) is that you can pull the end from the center of the skein for an easy beginning to your project. With just one skein of Sweet Roll you can crochet a hat, make a crochet scarf or work up some knit socks, but using more than one skein will open up your options.
Let's not forget the best part! There are 25 deliciously sweet colors to choose from. There are brights and pastels, along with neutrals to fit everyone's palette. Some favorites to try are Blackberry Swirl, Wild Cherry Swirl, Cheesecake Pop, Cappuccino Pop, Rootbeer Pop and Peanut Butter Swirl. With cute names like these you're sure to find the right "flavor".
If you don't try Sweet Roll the next time you step foot in the store then you're definitely going to miss out. Satisfy your sweet tooth the healthy way!
What yummy treat satisfies your sweet tooth? Share with us in the comments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
- Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
- Decades Yarn
- Enter to win US 50 Knitting Needles!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roositud Knitting 101
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You