Purl Soho Line Weight Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Line Weight Yarn
Gifted by: Purl Soho
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
It's always fun to work with a truly beautiful yarn, which is exactly what Line Weight Yarn from Purl Soho is. This single ply yarn is made of ridiculously soft merino wool that you won't want to put down -- ever.
This particular yarn is ideal for knit accessories such as scarves such as the Diagonal Pinstripe Scarf. It's also an excellent yarn choice for hats, gloves and mittens. You could even use Line Weight Yarn for lightweight knit sweaters and shawls. I can only imagine how luxurious it would feel to wear a knit scarf that's made out of this super soft yarn!
For me, the most fun part of buying yarn is coming up with pretty color combinations and imagining all the possible knitting projects I can make for friends and family (and myself, of course!) With the huge assortment of colors available to choose from for Purl Soho's Line Weight Yarn, I feel like a kid in a candy shop; there are literally 24 different colors to choose from! It would honestly be impossible to pick favorites, but just to give you an idea of what your choices are... Ballet Pink, Yellow Zest, Peacock Blue, Oyster Gray, Green Turquoise. Even the colors sound pretty!
It is recomended that you hand wash any knit projects that are made using this Line Weight Yarn. Each skein contains approximately 494 yards and the suggested needle size is US 1 - 6.
There is just something about this fingering weight yarn that will give your knitting projects an extra special touch. If I were you, I would save this yarn for a really extraordinary project for someone that you know will appreciate it.
PLUS: Use just four skeins of Purl Soho's Line Weight Yarn to work up this beautiful Diagonal Pinstripe Scarf. Three skeins of Heirloom White and just one skein of Dark Loam is neede to complete this sophisticated and trendy knit scarf. Get the free knit pattern right here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Anne Geddes Baby Yarn and Learn to Mini Loom Kit!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Enter to win Super Saver Jumbo Yarn!
- Win Mango Moon Mulberry Meadow Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Darn Good Yarn Herbal Dyed Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Win the Imperial Yarn Giveaway!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Sparkle DK Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You