Candy Shop Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Candy Shop Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Satisfy your yarn sweet tooth with the newest yarn from Premier Yarns: Candy Shop. Candy Shop is a cousin yarn line to Premier's bestselling Sweet Roll in the same cake-style ball of yarn. This yarn is a super soft worsted weight fiber made of 100% acrylic and all I want to do is snuggle in a huge pile of it.
Aside from its shear softness, each ball of Candy Shop contains three colors intertwined together, but the amount of each color varies from ball to ball, so each project you knit or crochet will be unique. Each ply is dyed separately before being twisted together and mixed and matched at random, creating fabulous self-striping patterns of solid and marbled colors. There are 16 yummy colors to choose from including Jelly Bean, Twizzler, Jolly Rancher, Bubble Gum, Dark Chocolate and so many other flavors; this yarn is sure to satisfy your craving.
Something to note about Premier and their yarns is that they are expected to be durable and easy to care for, which is why their yarns have been tested by an independent, third-party organization and are certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100, which is the highest standard, suitable for direct contact with sensitive skin. The yarns contain chemicals, but are certified to not contain harmful levels of allergens, irritants or carcinogens. Premier really is a company that cares about their products as well as their consumers.
Because Candy Shop is made of such high quality fibers, you can machine wash your projects and tumble dry them and they'll still maintain their shape and texture. It's quality you can trust! I'm telling you, when you see the colorways of Candy Shop you'll be able to taste the flavors.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
- Pocket Knitter
- Chance to Win a 3-Skein Bernat Prize Pack!
- Enter to win Resilient Superwash Merino Sock!
- Enter to win an Emoji Knitting Tote and Yarn!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- Braided Headband
- Woodfire Square
- Anastasia Hoodie
- Hat In English Rib
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You