Premier Hush Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Premier Hush Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
As many babies are born every day we want nothing but the best for them. With their soft, fresh, newborn skin, we want to keep them as healthy and cozy as possible within those first few months. Premier Hush Yarn is perfect for keeping baby feeling warm, safe and cozy.
Hush Yarn is soft and fleecy and made of 100% polyester; it truly is as soft and smooth as a baby's butt. The bulky weight allows you to work up your crochet blankets quickly, which is perfect if you're in a time crunch. Every baby and mama-to-be will be eternally grateful for such a fabulous handmade crochet afghan given as a baby shower gift. This yarn is amazing against baby's sensitive skin.
Work up as many projects as you can with this yarn because it really is a joy to work with. From plush blankets to super soft hats, you can make whatever your heart desires. I like fuzzy yarn like this because if you're just learning to crochet then it's just the yarn you need to help hide your mistakes. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're going to make mistakes, but if you're anything like me, you hate frogging a project; I'd much rather just hide that missed stitch.
Hush comes in solids and multi colors like pastel pink, pastel blue, celery, denim, zen garden and a few others. The solids are great for mixing and matching, while the multis are great for self-striping for those beautiful blankets. And since babies can be messy you can easily machine wash the items in warm water, but you'll want to lay them flat to dry.
Fall in love with Hush Yarn just as quickly as you'll fall in love with that new baby. Two super soft and plushy things combined into one is a pretty spectacular thing.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Beginner Snood Knit Pattern might be one of the most versatile pieces you ever make. This free knit snood pattern is essentially a… Continue reading: "Beginner Snood Knit Patternvideocam"
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
- Enter to win Red Heart Strata Yarn!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Red Heart Hygge Yarn!
- Vickie Howell for Caron Sheep(ish) Yarn in Magenta(ish)
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- All Wrapped Up Knit Pillow Pattern
- Reindeer Knit Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Winter Warmers Christmas Ornaments
- Easy "Corduroy" Scarf
- 8 Knit Glove Patterns
- Knit Gloves Pattern on Straight Needles
- Field Dishcloth
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Giles Table Runner
- Chunky Knit Rug
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You