- see all comments
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
"With the page open, right click on your mouse, this will open a new window, in the new window scroll down to and click on print. That will take you to print review, in print preview change "all" to just the pages that the pattern is on and click print. Using the cut and copy feature to paste the document into another program for printing is actually a violation of international copyright laws, but printing directly from the page is permitted. Hope this helps someone. Happy knitting!"
"This is not a free pattern, so not sure why it is still featured on an "all free knitting" website."
Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit
Gifted by: We Are Knitters
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Find "all the happiness in a kit" with the Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit from We Are Knitters. Complete with everything you need to make a project, the knitting and crochet kits from We Are Knitters are too fabulously convenient to pass up. This European company is committed to sustainability, accessibility, and fashion, and their kits are the perfect way to work up an eco-friendly, trendy new garment.
If you're an intermediate knitter, the Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit is for you; just scroll down to see an image of the completed cardigan. The simple stitches and loose fit look cozy and trendy all at once! The cardigan would look lovely paired with form-fitting jeans to contrast the loose fit of the cardigan and maybe also a bulky scarf. I feel like as soon as you start envisioning how you would wear the garment, it's hard to resist working on it immediately!
I mentioned briefly that We Are Knitters is committed to a greener world, and that dedication is evident with all of the materials used in each kit. The yarn in this particular kit is 100% Peruvian Wool, 100% natural, and 100% stunning. Just look at it! Aren't you dying to run your fingers over this yarn and start knitting?
The Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit includes the following materials:
- 6 Balls of 100% Petite Peruvian Wool Yarn
- 8 mm / UK 0 / US 11 Wooden Knitting Needles
- The Pattern
- A Small Knitter's Sewing Needle
- Embroidered Label
- We Are Knitters Recycled and Reusable Packaging
When ordering the kit from their website, you can select your preferred yarn color. You can also opt to remove needles from the kit if you already own them in the included size.
If you love the look of this cardigan and want to get started, don't hesitate! The kit has everything you need, and you'll be supporting the sustainability movement in a creative and fashionable way.
Read NextRed Heart Strata Yarn Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 10, 2016
Here's another fabulous contest for knitters. Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit from We Are Knitters. The kit contains everything you need to knit their beautiful cardigan sweater, yarn, needles, pattern and a sew in label. The deadline is March 31st so you still have time.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Heavenly Ivory Throw
There's nothing better than cuddling up in a blanket on the couch. This Heavenly Ivory Throw will be your slice of heaven once you… Continue reading: "Heavenly Ivory Throw"
- Enter to win Red Heart Strata Yarn!
- Red Heart Boutique Chic Yarn
- Boye Row Counter
- Boye Yardage Counter
- Gleener Review
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Chance to Win a 3-Skein Bernat Prize Pack!
- Thin Organic Cotton
- Enter to win Red Heart Sparkle Soft Yarn
- Pearls Knitting Needles
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- Trento Fingerless Gloves
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You