Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit
Gifted by: We Are Knitters
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Find "all the happiness in a kit" with the Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit from We Are Knitters. Complete with everything you need to make a project, the knitting and crochet kits from We Are Knitters are too fabulously convenient to pass up. This European company is committed to sustainability, accessibility, and fashion, and their kits are the perfect way to work up an eco-friendly, trendy new garment.
If you're an intermediate knitter, the Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit is for you; just scroll down to see an image of the completed cardigan. The simple stitches and loose fit look cozy and trendy all at once! The cardigan would look lovely paired with form-fitting jeans to contrast the loose fit of the cardigan and maybe also a bulky scarf. I feel like as soon as you start envisioning how you would wear the garment, it's hard to resist working on it immediately!
I mentioned briefly that We Are Knitters is committed to a greener world, and that dedication is evident with all of the materials used in each kit. The yarn in this particular kit is 100% Peruvian Wool, 100% natural, and 100% stunning. Just look at it! Aren't you dying to run your fingers over this yarn and start knitting?
The Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit includes the following materials:
- 6 Balls of 100% Petite Peruvian Wool Yarn
- 8 mm / UK 0 / US 11 Wooden Knitting Needles
- The Pattern
- A Small Knitter's Sewing Needle
- Embroidered Label
- We Are Knitters Recycled and Reusable Packaging
When ordering the kit from their website, you can select your preferred yarn color. You can also opt to remove needles from the kit if you already own them in the included size.
If you love the look of this cardigan and want to get started, don't hesitate! The kit has everything you need, and you'll be supporting the sustainability movement in a creative and fashionable way.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learning how to make a sweater has never been easier. The Stockinette Stitch Hooded Cardigan is an easy and classic sweater pattern… Continue reading: "Stockinette Stitch Hooded Cardigan"
- Chance to Win a We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
- Chance to win a Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker!
- Enter to win Premier's Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Chance to win a Leather Project Bag!
- Enter to win Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Evermore Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roositud Knitting 101
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You