Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn is a beauty that I unfortunately cannot make something for myself with. Because it's made of 50% merino wool it's just too itchy for me to sport, personally, but if you don't have issues with wool then you're going to love this line. With 25% alpaca and 25% viscose you will easily see the different textures and fibers within this yarn.
Woodland yarn is a lightweight yarn inspired by the sun peeking through the trees. Each color will remind you of something you might spot in the woods; thunder, honeycomb, hunter, blue bell, cherry blossom and juniper berry are just a few examples. This isn't your typical bright and bold colors, but more of natural and neutrals. Every skein has a dominant color, but with flecks of another color allowing detail to pop through in your projects.
Softer than many tweed yarns due to the alpaca fiber, this yarn is perfect for garments you'll want to wear over and over. The classic twist and flecks will really differentiate your project from anyone else’s. Woodland should be hand washed and laid flat to dry; you do not want to tumble dry it, but you can iron it on low. It's an easy yarn to work with and works up beautifully.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Madison is one of our most popular free shawl knitting patterns by the designer Anni Howard and knitted in the the lovely peacock… Continue reading: "Madison Free Shawl Knitting Pattern"
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Boye Row Counter
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Enter to win Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- Blue Face Worsted Yarn in Pumpkin King
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- All Wrapped Up Knit Pillow Pattern
- Reindeer Knit Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Winter Warmers Christmas Ornaments
- Easy "Corduroy" Scarf
- 8 Knit Glove Patterns
- Knit Gloves Pattern on Straight Needles
- Field Dishcloth
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Giles Table Runner
- Chunky Knit Rug
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You