- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Provided by Bergere de France
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
For many knitters, the ideal yarn comes down to several basic characteristics. We want something soft, yet durable, that’s a beautiful color. There are other yarn characteristics that lead to general differences in opinion, but, when it comes down to it, most knitters are looking for that magical combination of feel-good, beautiful yarn. Bergere’s Éclair yarn hits that quality target dead on.
The Éclair yarn is a carefully blended yarn that draws strength from a core of mohair and acrylic. This heart creates a luscious, soft yarn that won’t scratch or itch. A bit of shiny lurex adds an ethereal shimmer to the yarn. When knit up, a gorgeous fabric is created. The stiches have good definition, while still maintaining a bit of that mohair halo. The acrylic blended into the yarn also guarantees that your project won’t felt together, making this an easier yarn to care for, though it is still recommended that you hand wash this yarn. You won’t mind the extra work, though, because this yarn will create some really gorgeous projects. Knitting with the Éclair yarn is sure to be a blast, and you’ll want to keep using this great yarn. The precision with which the fibers are blended in the Éclair yarn ensures that the best qualities of each ingredient characterize Éclair, while minimizing any potential flaws.
Read NextThe Baby Wool Yarn Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Dec 25, 2013
This yarn is so soft and appealing. It makes your imagination work overtime in what to make and how it will fill when the item is completed. And all this before even taking your first stitch.
Oct 13, 2013
how do you enter the contests?
Sep 18, 2013
Beautiful yarn- sets me to dreaming of what to create with it- a hat perhaps to begin to have this lovely stuff near my face.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Exploding Flower Baby Blanket
Greet the newest member of your family with the gorgeous Exploding Flower Baby Blanket. The big flower pattern on this knit baby… Continue reading: "Exploding Flower Baby Blanket"
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Win the Purl Soho Line Weight Yarn Giveaway!
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Lion Brand Bonbons Yarn
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Soft Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
- Lion Brand Yarn: Homespun in Coral Reef
- Chance to win 5 balls of New Wave Yarn to make this bag!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- Simple Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- Double Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You