We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Provided by Bergere de France
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
For many knitters, the ideal yarn comes down to several basic characteristics. We want something soft, yet durable, that’s a beautiful color. There are other yarn characteristics that lead to general differences in opinion, but, when it comes down to it, most knitters are looking for that magical combination of feel-good, beautiful yarn. Bergere’s Éclair yarn hits that quality target dead on.
The Éclair yarn is a carefully blended yarn that draws strength from a core of mohair and acrylic. This heart creates a luscious, soft yarn that won’t scratch or itch. A bit of shiny lurex adds an ethereal shimmer to the yarn. When knit up, a gorgeous fabric is created. The stiches have good definition, while still maintaining a bit of that mohair halo. The acrylic blended into the yarn also guarantees that your project won’t felt together, making this an easier yarn to care for, though it is still recommended that you hand wash this yarn. You won’t mind the extra work, though, because this yarn will create some really gorgeous projects. Knitting with the Éclair yarn is sure to be a blast, and you’ll want to keep using this great yarn. The precision with which the fibers are blended in the Éclair yarn ensures that the best qualities of each ingredient characterize Éclair, while minimizing any potential flaws.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win Scarfie Yarn!
- Enter to win Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Chance to Win a 3-Skein Bernat Prize Pack!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Eclair Yarn
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You