We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Provided by Bergere de France
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
For many knitters, the ideal yarn comes down to several basic characteristics. We want something soft, yet durable, that’s a beautiful color. There are other yarn characteristics that lead to general differences in opinion, but, when it comes down to it, most knitters are looking for that magical combination of feel-good, beautiful yarn. Bergere’s Éclair yarn hits that quality target dead on.
The Éclair yarn is a carefully blended yarn that draws strength from a core of mohair and acrylic. This heart creates a luscious, soft yarn that won’t scratch or itch. A bit of shiny lurex adds an ethereal shimmer to the yarn. When knit up, a gorgeous fabric is created. The stiches have good definition, while still maintaining a bit of that mohair halo. The acrylic blended into the yarn also guarantees that your project won’t felt together, making this an easier yarn to care for, though it is still recommended that you hand wash this yarn. You won’t mind the extra work, though, because this yarn will create some really gorgeous projects. Knitting with the Éclair yarn is sure to be a blast, and you’ll want to keep using this great yarn. The precision with which the fibers are blended in the Éclair yarn ensures that the best qualities of each ingredient characterize Éclair, while minimizing any potential flaws.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win Wildfoote Luxury Sock Yarn!
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- La Boheme Yarn
- Enter to win Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn!
- Eclair Yarn
- Enter to win Red Heart Boutique Twilight Yarn!
- Enter to win Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Suspended Bind Off Tutorial
- Seed Stitch Scarf
- Lace Back Tee
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Cat Couch
- Beginner Knit Baby Hat
- Easiest Knit Baby Hat
- Dark Sole Flat-knit Unisex Slippers
- Easiest Knit Gnome Christmas Ornament
- 10 Creative Knitting Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You