Creative Options Signature 5 Pocket Knitting Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Yarn totes are an important part of every knitter's arsenal, and the Creative Options Signature 5 Pocket Knitting Tote should be next on your list. You can never have too many bags, but after getting this one, you may realize you never need another. Three front pockets, two stretchy side pockets, and the main compartment of the bag are more than enough for all of your materials and tools.
The stretchy pockets on the side panels of the bag are my favorite aspect of this tote because they turn the bag from yarn carrier to daily savior. These pockets are great for things like water bottles, travel mugs, tumblers, and more; with this bag you have a fully functional purse as well as a project tote, so you don't have to worry about carrying multiple heavy bags at once. If your bag is heavy, however, you can say goodbye to that familiar shoulder ache because the thick, sturdy straps don't cut into your shoulder like so many other bags do.
An open interior is a great feature of a yarn tote because there are no zippers to snag your precious skeins on, but I wish there was a magnetic snap to keep my items from falling out. However, I do appreciate that I can see the gorgeous interior lining whenever I'm working, because the blue, green, and navy pattern is the perfect touch and complement to the pattern on the outside of the bag.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
Enter to win Sweet Roll Yarn!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
Enter for a chance to win ChiaoGoo Red Lace Circular Needles!
Rolling Yarn Tote
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 11 Elegant Knit Triangle Shawl Patterns
- Ticking Stripe Wrap
- Lightweight Raglan Pullover
- Open Air Wrap
- Close Knit Washcloths
- Escaping a Knitting Rut: 15 Knitting Inspiration Ideas
- Simple and Clean Baby Dress
- Cotton Candy Cowl
- Drawstring Camisole
- Shiny and Soft Matte Wra
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You