- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
ChiaoGoo Double Point Sock Set
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
ChiaoGoo Double Point Sock Set
Gifted by: ChiaoGoo
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
It's amazing what you can do with a skein of yarn and a pair of knitting needles. Just by creating loops of yarn you can create an entire masterpiece to show off. To help you work your way through your next piece is the ChiaoGoo Double Point Sock Set.
The stainless steel set, which also comes in bamboo, feature perfectly machined and tapered tips with a smooth satin-sheen finish. The needles measure six inches in length and come in sets of five. Each needle is laser-imprinted with the size, so you can easily grab the correct needle for your project. However, because the needles themselves are so small, it’s a bit tough to read the sizes. Perhaps going over it with a thin marker might help it stand out a bit more.
This specific set comes in six double pointed needle sets in US sizes 0, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, and 3. What's also neat about this set is that it comes with a needle gauge and stitch markers, so you truly can take this anywhere with you. When you're on the go, this is the perfect set to have on-hand.
The needles provided in this set are great for making knit socks. The tips are pointy enough for intricate lace work, but not too pointy that they would hurt you while working. These glide easily in your hands giving you a top-notch knitting experience. What I like best about this set is the beautiful package it comes in. With a floral print and a satin sash; it's just gorgeous.
The next time you're out and about looking to purchase your next double pointed needles, consider the ChiaoGoo Double Point Sock Set. It's great for traveling and while waiting for appointments; you'll be able to work up your next knit pattern in no time.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
hardwarequeen 4864 590
Mar 14, 2016
Where is the link for the giveaway that starts today?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Striping Sparkle Scrubby
The Striping Sparkle Scrubby is a wonderful free knit dishcloth pattern you will work up in no time. Two shades of blue combine to… Continue reading: "Striping Sparkle Scrubby"
- Enter to win the Creative Options Signature 5 Pocket Knitting Tote!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Boye Row Counter
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to win Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Paintbox Yarns Color Pack
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- Simple Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- Double Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Coaster
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You