ChiaoGoo Double Point Sock Set
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
It's amazing what you can do with a skein of yarn and a pair of knitting needles. Just by creating loops of yarn you can create an entire masterpiece to show off. To help you work your way through your next piece is the ChiaoGoo Double Point Sock Set.
The stainless steel set, which also comes in bamboo, feature perfectly machined and tapered tips with a smooth satin-sheen finish. The needles measure six inches in length and come in sets of five. Each needle is laser-imprinted with the size, so you can easily grab the correct needle for your project. However, because the needles themselves are so small, it’s a bit tough to read the sizes. Perhaps going over it with a thin marker might help it stand out a bit more.
This specific set comes in six double pointed needle sets in US sizes 0, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, and 3. What's also neat about this set is that it comes with a needle gauge and stitch markers, so you truly can take this anywhere with you. When you're on the go, this is the perfect set to have on-hand.
The needles provided in this set are great for making knit socks. The tips are pointy enough for intricate lace work, but not too pointy that they would hurt you while working. These glide easily in your hands giving you a top-notch knitting experience. What I like best about this set is the beautiful package it comes in. With a floral print and a satin sash; it's just gorgeous.
The next time you're out and about looking to purchase your next double pointed needles, consider the ChiaoGoo Double Point Sock Set. It's great for traveling and while waiting for appointments; you'll be able to work up your next knit pattern in no time.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Eclair Yarn
- Chance to Win Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn!
- Alp Natural Yarn from Feza Yarns
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- All About Hearts Scarf
- Velvety Soft Knit Sweater Pattern
- Broken Stripes Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You