- see all comments
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
"With the page open, right click on your mouse, this will open a new window, in the new window scroll down to and click on print. That will take you to print review, in print preview change "all" to just the pages that the pattern is on and click print. Using the cut and copy feature to paste the document into another program for printing is actually a violation of international copyright laws, but printing directly from the page is permitted. Hope this helps someone. Happy knitting!"
"This is not a free pattern, so not sure why it is still featured on an "all free knitting" website."
Anzula Hand Dyed Dreamy Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Anzual Hand Dyed Dreamy Yarn
Gifted by Anzula
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
I knew that the yarn from Anzula was something special as soon as I picked it up. Wonderfully soft and visibly beautiful, each skein of Anzula yarn seems infused with a feeling of intense care and craftsmanship. In a way, each skein is special. Anzula’s specialty is hand dyed luxury fibers; it’s evident that each dye lot is crafted to result in the best yarn possible.
Now, I’m sure you all know that when it comes to yarn, I’m easy to please. I really only look for two things in a skein of yarn: All I ask for is beautiful, vibrant colors and good fiber quality. Sounds easy right? Not so, if my experience at a yarn store is any indication. The yarns from Anzula, though, meet all of my criteria with ease.
It helps that Anzula starts with excellent fibers. From wool to cashmere, the fibers used in Anzula yarns are top of the line. Knitting with Anzula yarns is super fun. When I made a swatch with my sample skein, the resulting cloth was gorgeous. The yarn has great stitch definition, and knits up into a wonderfully soft product. I can’t wait to pick out a project for my skein. I love that these yarns are hand dyed. The colors that show up in the yarn are remarkable, with the slightest hint of variegation in the yarn, which knits up into a gorgeous visual texture. You could make some really lovely projects out of Anzula yarn; if my swatch is any indicator, the Anzula’s Dreamy yarn would make a great shawl, hat, scarf, or pair of knit fingerless gloves.
Read NextThe Baby Wool Yarn Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Colorful Chevron Bag
Add an explosion of color to your weekend errands with the Colorful Chevron Bag. Learn how to knit a bag that is not only practical… Continue reading: "Colorful Chevron Bag"
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
- Eclair Yarn
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Lion Brand Pelt Yarn
- The Best Darn Yarn Tenders aka Yarn Bras
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Chance to Win Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Waffle Stitch Pattern
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You