Anzula Hand Dyed Dreamy Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Anzual Hand Dyed Dreamy Yarn
Gifted by Anzula
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
I knew that the yarn from Anzula was something special as soon as I picked it up. Wonderfully soft and visibly beautiful, each skein of Anzula yarn seems infused with a feeling of intense care and craftsmanship. In a way, each skein is special. Anzula’s specialty is hand dyed luxury fibers; it’s evident that each dye lot is crafted to result in the best yarn possible.
Now, I’m sure you all know that when it comes to yarn, I’m easy to please. I really only look for two things in a skein of yarn: All I ask for is beautiful, vibrant colors and good fiber quality. Sounds easy right? Not so, if my experience at a yarn store is any indication. The yarns from Anzula, though, meet all of my criteria with ease.
It helps that Anzula starts with excellent fibers. From wool to cashmere, the fibers used in Anzula yarns are top of the line. Knitting with Anzula yarns is super fun. When I made a swatch with my sample skein, the resulting cloth was gorgeous. The yarn has great stitch definition, and knits up into a wonderfully soft product. I can’t wait to pick out a project for my skein. I love that these yarns are hand dyed. The colors that show up in the yarn are remarkable, with the slightest hint of variegation in the yarn, which knits up into a gorgeous visual texture. You could make some really lovely projects out of Anzula yarn; if my swatch is any indicator, the Anzula’s Dreamy yarn would make a great shawl, hat, scarf, or pair of knit fingerless gloves.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to win a Authentic Knitting Board Round Loom Set!
Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Sprinkles Yarn!
Chance to win a Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl!
Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Vivian Knit Cowl
- Ella Baby Cardigan Pattern
- Chevron Knitted Cardigan Pattern
- Shaded Steps Sweater Pattern
- Hortense Maskens
- Easter Loop Yarn Wreath
- Premier Sweet Roll Sprinkles Yarn
- Mountain Ridges Earflap Hat Pattern
- Seed Stitch Entrelac Washcloth
- Authentic Knitting Board Round Loom Set
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You