3 Lion Brand Skeins
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
3 Lion Brand Skeins
Gifted By: Lion Brand
Reviewed by: Ashley Alfirevic, Editor of AllFreeKnitting.com
I just love getting new skeins in the AllFreeKnitting office. It brings all the joy of browsing the yarn aisles at your local craft stores without any of the conflict. With so many colors to choose from, I can never pick just one! Today, we received three gorgeous skeins from Lion Brand.
Lion Brand is always an old standby. You can always rely on them to have thick, soft yarns that turn any project into a quick knit. They always have new colors and textures to explore. With three different hues and weights, I was delighted with the variety of this shipment.
With this Heartland Thick and Quick yarn, you can finish patterns in a snap. Starting and finishing my projects within a few days always provides a personal sense of accomplishment. The gorgeous wheat color in the Acadia Yarn would make a perfect neutral colored cowl. You could mix and match this warm yarn with all of your autumn outfits.
I always lament that super bulky yarns never seem to come in fun, bright colors. This Key West Pink from the Hometown USA line finally proved me wrong. The striking pink is paired with a nice, dark gray so that it's not too overwhelming. This yarn would make a great wintertime hat, especially for playing in the snow.
Perfect for making more detailed patterns where you want to emphasize every stitch, the Heartland Tweed yarn is a little lighter than all the others. The colors in this skein are simply beautiful. I love the flecks of blue and red against the faded gold. This yarn would look great as a headband or ear warmer pattern.
You need to get your hands on these three lovely skeins. Add them to your stash as soon as you can!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Alp Royale Yarn
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Win the Purl Soho Line Weight Yarn Giveaway!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Chance to win Scarfie Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Polar Bear Sweater
- What is Musk Ox Yarn? + 20 Qiviut Yarn Patterns
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You