Speed Bump Kitchen Set
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The "Speed Bump" dishcloth and hand towel are the perfect matching set. One hand towel and a couple dishcloths would make a fabulous gift. The dishcloth uses a little more than half a ball of cotton yarn. The hand towel uses about 130 yards, so you can make an entire towel with 1 ball of Premier Home Cotton, or you will need 2 balls of Lily Sugar and Cream yarn. Gauge is given but not really important, as long as you use a size 6, 7, or 8 knitting needles you'll be fine. Dishcloth measures approximately 9" by 9" (before blocking), and the hand towel measures approximately 10-1/2" wide by 14-1/2" tall (before blocking)."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 80 yards worsted weight cotton yarn (for dishcloth)
- 130 yards worsted weight cotton yarn (for hand towel)
- Size 7 knitting needles
- Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- Simple Braids Hat
- Quick Round Scrubby
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- Triangles Baby Blanket
- 36 100-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Chateau Knit Cowl
- Eos Lip Balm Holder
- Meshy Squishy Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You