Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Strawberry Seed baby sweater is a cute easy baby cardigan knitting pattern. Worked with 2 straight needles it is perfect for beginners looking for a new challenge. But don’t worry, with these detailed step by step pictures and explanations you’re sure to get an adorable cardigan. PATTERN DETAILS • Knit on straight needles • Size: 3 6, 9, 12, 18 months • Beginner-friendly pattern • Quick knit • Illustrated step-by-step photos MATERIALS • 5 mm / US 8 knitting needles. • Worsted weight wool yarn: 100g white and 100g pink yarn. • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends. • 6 10mm buttons"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You