Santa Hat For Babies And Toddlers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Cute and quick knit for the smallest ones in the family. This hat is knitted bottom-up in the round and it has a folded brim. Sizes: from newborn to 24 months. Yarn: Fingering weight merino wool Hats on the images are knitted with fingering weight merino wool. You need one 50g skein of each color. I recommend knitting the brim with 100% merino wool that is soft and elastic. The hat part can be knitted with 100% merino wool or merino wool blend. For instance, blended silk adds a beautiful shine and drape to the fabric. "
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm, 4 or 3.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- Pompom maker
- tapestry needle
- 4 stitch markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ginger Basket Shawlette
- Sade's Onesie
- Double Layer Reversible Knit Hat
- Cabled Christmas Stockings
- Dusky Sky Hat
- Easter Eggs - Straight Needles
- Gingham Baby Blanket
- 10 Romantic Knitting Patterns
- Cozy Cables Throw Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Glacier Cowl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You