We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This onesie is worked seamlessly top-down. The body is worked flat until underarms and then joined for knitting in the round. Lastly, button band and neckline are worked. Yarn used is fingering weight merino wool. For summer babies you can use for instance cotton or cotton-blend yarn. Sizes: 3, 6, 12 (18, 24) months For this project, you need 2, 2, 2 (3, 3) skeins of Sandnes garn Babyull Lanett or approximately 284, 325, 336 (425, 466) yds [260, 297, 335 (390, 427) m] of fingering weight yarn."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm, 4 or 3.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Pattern has tons of personality and is long enough to get lost in. With 4 lovely accent colors, the… Continue reading: "Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Crochet Mouse Catnip Toy For Cats
- Rendezvous Knit Lace Shawl
- Gemma Knit Lace Cowl
- Willow Knit Lace Vest
- Gracie Knit Lace Shawl
- Sydney Easy Knit Blanket
- Barbara Easy Knit
- Scrubbi Knit Bobble Dishcloths
- Raquel Easy Knit Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You