This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This onesie is worked seamlessly top-down. The body is worked flat until underarms and then joined for knitting in the round. Lastly, button band and neckline are worked. Yarn used is fingering weight merino wool. For summer babies you can use for instance cotton or cotton-blend yarn. Sizes: 3, 6, 12 (18, 24) months For this project, you need 2, 2, 2 (3, 3) skeins of Sandnes garn Babyull Lanett or approximately 284, 325, 336 (425, 466) yds [260, 297, 335 (390, 427) m] of fingering weight yarn."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm, 4 or 3.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextKnit Baby Cardigan
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You