This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ruffle Butterfly Onesie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Ruffle Butterfly Knit Onesie Pattern is a favorite! It’s dainty, delicate, and has ruffles. The knit romper is wonderful for a warm summer day in the garden. And it’s precious for a newborn photography shoot. The soft ruffles remind me of butterfly wings and are really soft against a newborn’s skin. Knitting Needles: Knit Picks Needles: 7 (US) / 4.0 mm Straight Needles for body 8 (US) / 5.0 mm Straight Needles for Ruffles Notions: Stitch Marker Row Counter Sewing Needle Scissors Optional ribbon for the middle tie Yarn: Rowan Angora Haze or Knit Picks Chroma Fingering. Note: The Rowan Angora Haze has been discontinued, suggested substitutes: Aloft Super Kid Mohair Rico Essentials Super Kid Mohair Loves Silk Yardage: 140 yards (128 m)"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Read Next75+ Free Baby Knitting Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You