This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Newborn Cable Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Newborn cable knit hat is a perfect project if you are beginner and would like to learn knitting cables. Moreover if it a great chance to make a present for newborns. Using DK or even fine yarn instead of medium worsted will result in preemie size hat. /do not forget that if you are going to knit for preemie it is important to use baby wool yarn instead of acrylic. The video instructions you can find on my site or youtube channel."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextLittle Gardener's Pinafore Dress
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You