This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Newborn Baby Bunny Outfit
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This newborn baby bunny outfit is one that just makes you want to cuddle a little one. A new baby is such an amazing joy to a family, and capturing those newborn photos is so special. The knit baby romper is worked top-down in the raglan style. Using a row counter and checking stitch counts at the end of each row is recommended to ensure it works up beautifully. This newborn baby outfit is also perfect in the spring, especially as an Easter outfit. But it’s really adorable all year long, as you will see in the images in this post, it can also be used for a winter or woodlands theme."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Removable stitch markers if needed
Yarn needle to weave in ends
Medium pompom maker
Read NextRuffle Butterfly Onesie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Chevron Striped Moccasin Slippers
- Knitting Stitch #19
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You