Knit Baby Overall
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I am back with one more knit baby romper. This time there will be no raglan lines, but simple suspenders. This overall is done for 3-6 months old baby but I am sure can be worn even longer. To knit this overall you will need medium worsted weight yarn and pair of circular knitting needles 3.5 mm. You can also use lighter weight yarn and knit in 2 strands together as soon as you have the same gauge as mine."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You