Kinzie Baby Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I first shared a Kinzie Design four years ago! ~ The Kinzie Baby Top. Later I added instructions for matching hats, rompers and a little all-in-one. I know that many knitters have enjoyed the range of Kinzie patterns - the design is easy to knit and always looks so cute! Here is my latest version ~ a baby cardigan with a button-front & long (or short) sleeves. Worked from the top down - and easy to knit Newborn 0 - 3 months And more sizes to follow ! Requires ~ DK yarn (light worsted) ( 8ply) 4mm needles 6 small buttons A lovely unisex pattern I hope you enjoy it."
NotesThis lovely unisex pattern is a great knit for a new baby.
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You