We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This lovely baby blanket is ideal for a newborn baby boy or girl. And - it is easy to knit Requires ~ DK yarn (8ply) (light worsted) 4mm needles Size ~ 24” x 24” (easy to adjust) I wrote this blanket pattern in memory of a wonderful knitter who inspired many others after rediscovering a love of knitting at the age of 89. In just 6 months she made 54 blankets for donation to a charity group dear to her heart. Rest in Peace Jean."
NotesSuch a sweet baby blanket !
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This wardrobe staple is just the pinnacle of beauty. The Waterfall Cardigan Knitting Pattern is knit on straight needles with a pale… Continue reading: "Waterfall Cardigan Knitting Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You